|By Marketwired .||
|June 16, 2014 09:45 AM EDT||
CINCINNATI, OH -- (Marketwired) -- 06/16/14 -- Compass Clinical Consulting's latest Profile in Healthcare Leadership features Mark Frey, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alexian Brothers Health System. Mr. Frey has been the driving force behind the behavioral health hospital's growth and rise to prominence since becoming its leader in 1999. Under Frey's leadership, the hospital pioneered cross-disciplinary alliances with neurologists and neurosurgeons to provide innovative treatments for Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and other movement disorders.
800 Years of Healthcare Delivery
What's unique about the Alexian Brothers? They have an 800-year tradition. Not too many organizations can say that their roots are in the 14th century.
Key Lessons for Healthcare Leaders
In this leadership profile, "One Road Traveled: Redefining the Organization," Mr. Frey shares key lessons learned in redefining the healthcare organization to adapt to healthcare reform.
- Strategic questions to consider in the face of healthcare reform
- How to move from fee-for-service to a population health model
- How to manage financial change from evolving business models
- Finding the right people for your patients and organization
About Compass Clinical Profiles in Healthcare Leadership
These in-depth leadership profiles are the result of interviews with transformational leaders in today's healthcare industry -- men and women who have demonstrated courage, ingenuity and the hard work needed to create dramatic, measurable and sustainable improvements in their hospitals. They challenge assumptions, see things differently and enable remarkable breakthroughs. These leaders freely convey insights that we all can use to improve the way we deliver healthcare, and in the process, give us new ideas on how to make better American hospitals.
- Building the Will to Quality Care: An Interview with Maureen Bisognano, President and CEO of The Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Building Tomorrow's Healthcare System: Persistence Pays Off, An Interview with Dennis Vonderfecht, President and CEO of Mountain States Health Alliance
Compass Clinical Consulting helps hospitals reduce the cost of providing safe, quality patient care. Founded in 1979 and based in Cincinnati, OH, Compass has helped hundreds of hospitals and health systems prepare for accreditation, improve patient throughput, productivity and physician relations Compass also places change-agent interim healthcare executives.
Director Corporate Communications
Email: Email Contact