|By Business Wire||
|June 16, 2014 09:56 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtsg2p/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the United Kingdom Critical National Infrastructure Security Market" report to their offering.
Budget cuts throughout UK government departments have driven the need for efficient security technologies that can bring greater operational efficiencies to security end users. This research service indicates the total UK critical national infrastructure (CNI) security expenditures from 2013 to 2019. In addition, expenditure forecasts are provided for 5 key infrastructure areas including water, energy, mass transport, border and maritime, and C4i first responders security. Analyses of government and cyber security trends are also included. The research is backed by analyses of secondary and in-house sources as well as interviews with key industry participants and end users.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Who are the key existing competitors in the market and which contracts have they won?
- What are the key drivers and restraints in the market and each of the segments?
- Who is looking to invest in the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the UK CNI market over the next 10 years?
- What are the key security requirements in each of the CNI segments?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. National Security Strategy, Threat Analysis, and Key Trends
4. External Challenges: Drivers and RestraintsTotal CNI Security Market
5. Forecast and TrendsTotal Market
6. Cyber Security Segment Analysis
7. Government Security Segment Analysis
8. Border and Maritime Security Segment Analysis
9. C4i First Responders Security Segment Analysis
10. Mass Transport Security Segment Analysis
11. Energy Security Segment Analysis
12. Water Security Segment Analysis
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtsg2p/analysis_of_the
May. 6, 2015 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 691
May. 6, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 551
May. 6, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 675
May. 6, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 951
May. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,742
May. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,021
May. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,076
May. 6, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 676
May. 6, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 840
May. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,295
May. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 949
May. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,065
May. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,382
May. 6, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,274
May. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,890