|By Marketwired .||
|June 17, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/14 -- TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) and its next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received in and are expected to ship in the second quarter of 2014.
Significant TASER Weapon orders:
- Cobb County Police Department (GA): 94 TASER® X2 Smart Weapons, upgrade
- Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Department (OH): 180 TASER® X26P Smart Weapons
- Fort Worth Police Department (TX): 296 X2s
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GA): 104 X2s, upgrade
- Harris County Constable Precinct 4 (TX): 100 X26Ps
- Hidalgo County Sheriff's Department (TX): 225 X26Ps
- Houston Police Department (TX): 183 X2s, upgrade
- Illinois State Police Academy (IL): 259 X2s with TASER® Cam HD recorders
- Iowa State Patrol (IA): 507 X26Ps with 25 TASER Cam HD records
- International order: 252 X2s
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (CA): 883 X26Ps
- Miami Springs Police Department (FL): 50 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders, upgrade
- Parker Police Department (CO): 65 X2s with TAP
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Department (FL): 111 X26Ps
Additional agencies deploying TASER SMART Weapons:
- US Marshals Special Operations Group (LA): X26Ps
- Alpharetta Department of Public Safety (GA): X26Ps
- Allegheny County Police Department (PA): X2s
- American Samoa Department of Public Safety (AS): X26Ps
- Anne Arundel County Police Department (MD): X26Ps
- Royal Barbados Police Force: X26Ps
- Beavercreek Police Department (OH): X26Ps
- Brownsville Police Department (TN): X2s
- California State University Police - Channel Islands (CA): X26Ps
- Dauphin County Adult Probation/Parole (PA): X2s
- Del Norte County Sheriff's Office (CA): X2s and X26Ps, upgrade
- Denton County Sheriff's Office (TX): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Des Moines County Corrections Center (IA): X26Ps with TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Early County Sheriff's Department (GA): X26Ps
- Farmington Police Department (NM): X26Ps
- Florida Atlantic University Police (FL): X26Ps, upgrade
- Florida Gulf Coast University Police Department (FL): X26Ps, upgrade
- Francis Marion Campus Police Department (SC): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders, TAP
- Georgia Department of Driver Services (GA): X26Ps
- Grand Prairie Police Department (TX): X26Ps
- Hamilton Police Department (AL): X26Ps with TAP
- Hanover County Sheriff's Office (VA): X26Ps
- Hanson Police Department (MA): X2s
- Henderson Police Department (NV): X26Ps, upgrade
- Hermiston Police Department (OR): X26Ps with TAP
- Isle of Wight County Sheriff (VA): X2s and X26Ps
- Jackson Police Department (TN): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Laurinburg Police Department (NC): X26Ps
- Lompoc Police Department (CA): X2s with TAP
- Louisville Police Department (KY): X2s
- Maumee Police Department (OH): X2s, upgrade
- North Las Vegas Police Department (NV): X2s
- Oregon State Police (OR): X2s
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office (FL): X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Park City Police Department (KS): X26Ps with TAP
- Radcliff Police Department (KY): X2s
- Red Rocks Community College Law Enforcement Training Academy (CO): X26Ps
- Richmond County Sheriff's Office (GA): X2s and X26Ps
- Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office (FL): X26Ps
- Skokie Police Department (IL): X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Suffolk Police Department (VA): X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Three Affiliated Tribes Police (ND): X2s with TAP
- Troutdale Police Department (OR): X26Ps
- Victoria Police Department (TX): X26Ps
- Warrior Police Department (AL): X26Ps
- Zavala County Sheriff Office (TX): X2s with TAP
- X2 Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x2/press-images-2/
- X26P Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x26p/press-images/
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 126,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26, TASER X26P, TASER X2, TASER Cam HD, and AXON are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at [email protected].
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2618849
Vice President of Communications
TASER International, Inc.
Media ONLY Hotline: (480) 444-4000
SYS-CON Media announced today that Sematext launched a popular blog feed on DevOps Journal with over 6,000 story reads over the weekend. DevOps Journal is focused on this critical enterprise IT topic in the world of cloud computing. DevOps Journal brings valuable information to DevOps professionals who are transforming the way enterprise IT is done. Sematext is a globally distributed organization that builds innovative Cloud and On Premises solutions for performance monitoring, alerting an...
Dec. 22, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 974
SYS-CON Events announced today Isomorphic Software, the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Isomorphic Software is the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications. We develop, market, and support the SmartClient & Smart GWT HTML5/Ajax platform, combining the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software ...
Dec. 22, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,342
ScriptRock makes GuardRail, a DevOps-ready platform for configuration monitoring. Realizing we were spending way too much time digging up, cataloguing, and tracking machine configurations, we began writing our own scripts and tools to handle what is normally an enormous chore. Then we took the concept a step further, giving it a beautiful interface and making it simple enough for our bosses to understand. We named it GuardRail after its function - to allow businesses to move fast and stay sa...
Dec. 22, 2014 08:30 AM EST Reads: 988
In high-production environments where release cycles are measured in hours or minutes — not days or weeks — there's little room for mistakes and no room for confusion. Everyone has to understand what's happening, in real time, and have the means to do whatever is necessary to keep applications up and running optimally. DevOps is a high-stakes world, but done well, it delivers the agility and performance to significantly impact business competitiveness.
Dec. 21, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 986
"Our premise is Docker is not enough. That's not a bad thing - we actually love Docker. At ActiveState all our products are based on open source technology and Docker is an up-and-coming piece of open source technology," explained Bart Copeland, President & CEO of ActiveState Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit at Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 21, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,045
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover ...
Dec. 21, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,395
"BSQUARE is in the business of selling software solutions for smart connected devices. It's obvious that IoT has moved from being a technology to being a fundamental part of business, and in the last 18 months people have said let's figure out how to do it and let's put some focus on it, " explained Dave Wagstaff, VP & Chief Architect, at BSQUARE Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 21, 2014 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,013
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud strategy and programs. In this Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo (http://www.CloudComputingExpo.com...
Dec. 21, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,428
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is simplifying the cloud-purchasing experience for its clients, with the launch of Verizon Cloud Marketplace, a key foundational component of the company's robust ecosystem of enterprise-class technologies. The online storefront will initially feature pre-built cloud-based services from AppDynamics, Hitachi Data Systems, Juniper Networks, PfSense and Tervela. Available globally to enterprises using Verizon Cloud, Verizon Cloud Marketplace provides a one-stop shop fo...
Dec. 21, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,017
Leysin American School is an exclusive, private boarding school located in Leysin, Switzerland. Leysin selected an OpenStack-powered, private cloud as a service to manage multiple applications and provide development environments for students across the institution. Seeking to meet rigid data sovereignty and data integrity requirements while offering flexible, on-demand cloud resources to users, Leysin identified OpenStack as the clear choice to round out the school's cloud strategy. Additional...
Dec. 21, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,990
SYS-CON Events announced today that IDenticard will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IDenticard™ is the security division of Brady Corp (NYSE: BRC), a $1.5 billion manufacturer of identification products. We have small-company values with the strength and stability of a major corporation. IDenticard offers local sales, support and service to our customers across the United States and Canada...
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,166
SYS-CON Media announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, VP of Marketing, Application Performance Management and DevOps at CA Technologies, has joined DevOps Journal’s authors. DevOps Journal is focused on this critical enterprise IT topic in the world of cloud computing. DevOps Journal brings valuable information to DevOps professionals who are transforming the way enterprise IT is done. Aruna's inaugural article "Four Essential Cultural Hacks for DevOps Newbies" discusses how to demonstrate the...
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,815
The move in recent years to cloud computing services and architectures has added significant pace to the application development and deployment environment. When enterprise IT can spin up large computing instances in just minutes, developers can also design and deploy in small time frames that were unimaginable a few years ago. The consequent move toward lean, agile, and fast development leads to the need for the development and operations sides to work very closely together. Thus, DevOps become...
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,068
SYS-CON Events announced today that Windstream, a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, p...
Dec. 21, 2014 08:30 AM EST Reads: 2,303
SYS-CON Events announced today that AIC, a leading provider of OEM/ODM server and storage solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. AIC is a leading provider of both standard OTS, off-the-shelf, and OEM/ODM server and storage solutions. With expert in-house design capabilities, validation, manufacturing and production, AIC's broad selection of products are highly flexible and are conf...
Dec. 21, 2014 06:30 AM EST Reads: 2,011