|By Marketwired .||
|June 18, 2014 03:05 AM EDT||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/14 -- TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX), a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software, today announced that top businesses across a variety of industries have gathered this week at TIBCO's annual Transform Europe 2014 user forum. The conference brings together diverse leaders to discuss business challenges, and how Fast Data solutions can improve their operations and customer experiences. Businesses attending Transform Europe 2014 -- held in Paris, Rotterdam and Milan on June 17, 18 and 19, respectively -- include leaders in high-performance materials, semiconductors, sports, construction, smart home solutions and airlines.
Many businesses are taking in massive amounts of data, but the data loses value if they can't make sense of it in real time to make better decisions. It's not enough to just capture Big Data -- to optimize positive outcomes from it, businesses need to continuously process and analyze data and then act on the information, at the right time. This concept is called Fast Data -- processing Big Data in real time to gain instant awareness and take instant action.
More than 4,000 of the world's leading companies are using TIBCO's Fast Data solutions to improve efficiency and customer experience, including:
- Stade Toulousain: Known for its prestigious rugby team that has been champions of France many times over, and also four-time European champions, Stade Toulousain manages a wide variety of activities -- ticketing, subscriptions, shops, restaurants, etc. Given the breadth of activities that they manage, their relationship with supporters is particularly strategic. For over a year, TIBCO Software has supported Stade Toulousain in its digital transformation, aimed at exploiting the full potential of the data they capture and the information they generate from their business activities. TIBCO integration, event processing and analytics solutions provide Stade Toulousain a multichannel view of their outlets and a 360 degrees view of their supporters, allowing them to interact with and engage their network based on personalized knowledge. The objectives are to increase sales of tickets and merchandise, develop awareness, drive sponsorship, and efficiently manage suppliers. This technology strategy aims to make Stade Toulousain the "revered rugby brand" and give fans the chance to engage with the brand throughout the year, both on match days and non-match days.
- Saint-Gobain S.A: Saint-Gobain Services RH France has harnessed TIBCO's Nimbus BPM platform across its HR function to allow it to capture and deploy business processes in a format and language that can be easily understood and adopted by its employees. As the shared HR services division at Saint-Gobain France, they provide business processes to more than 350 correspondents comprising subsidiaries, departments and business units. The objective is to allow a consistent and centralized governance of shared HR processes, as well as the tracking and registering of the actions making up each process (e.g. closing a salary payment process). As part of the deployment plan, TIBCO's Nimbus BPM platform is provided to Saint-Gobain Services RH France through a SaaS model in order to accelerate the deployment of the solution, which is planned to be hosted on-premises at a later stage.
TIBCO's Fast Data Portfolio
Fast Data is not a single technology, but a spectrum of approaches including a robust and scalable information bus that is able to collect, move, interpret and act upon huge amounts of unstructured information in as little time as possible. Other TIBCO products that enable companies to harness the power of Fast Data include:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM 3.0: the latest version of the TIBCO business process management (BPM) suite that makes organizations more effective in adapting to a constantly changing environment. Every second, millions of events are produced by people, processes and systems, across an enterprise. ActiveMatrix® BPM 3.0 provides processes flexible enough to react to the right events in real time, ushering in event-driven BPM, so businesses can react to events as they happen, have contextual conversations across all channels, and ultimately improve business outcomes while enhancing their customer's overall experience.
- TIBCO Spotfire® 6.5: the latest version of the TIBCO leading analytics platform brings to market a user-friendly approach, empowering organizations to build unique applications that can seamlessly connect to diverse data sources, and new spatial data sources, enabling users to create rich visualizations. This helps companies generate new levels of insight and discovery quickly, giving them instant awareness and allowing them to take instant action.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.1: the next generation of the flagship TIBCO product and leading integration solution offers a productive design environment that enables organizations to act in real time by making data available, reliable and actionable. It provides a single platform to transform Big Data into Fast Data, vastly improving business processes across all channels. The extensive connectivity and openness of the solution lets users create their own functions and connectors, speeding up and reducing the complexity of integration enabling a great quality of service while keeping the cost of ownership low.
Each of these products are loosely coupled, but can be tightly integrated to create the ultimate Fast Data solution. For more information about how some of Europe's top companies are using Fast Data, visit www.tibco.com. For more on Transform Europe 2014, visit: http://transform.tibco.com/.
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® -- the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. With a broad mix of innovative products and services, TIBCO is the strategic technology partner trusted by businesses around the world. Learn more about TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, Two-Second Advantage, Spotfire, ActiveMatrix, BusinessWorks, Nimbus and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
TIBCO Software Inc.
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Apr. 26, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,515
Health care systems across the globe are under enormous strain, as facilities reach capacity and costs continue to rise. M2M and the Internet of Things have the potential to transform the industry through connected health solutions that can make care more efficient while reducing costs. In fact, Vodafone's annual M2M Barometer Report forecasts M2M applications rising to 57 percent in health care and life sciences by 2016. Lively is one of Vodafone's health care partners, whose solutions enable o...
Apr. 26, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,535
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ciqada will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ciqada™ makes it easy to connect your products to the Internet. By integrating key components - hardware, servers, dashboards, and mobile apps - into an easy-to-use, configurable system, your products can quickly and securely join the internet of things. With remote monitoring, control, and alert messaging capability, you will mee...
Apr. 26, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,934
SYS-CON Events announced today that GENBAND, a leading developer of real time communications software solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's WebRTC Summit, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The GENBAND team will be on hand to demonstrate their newest product, Kandy. Kandy is a communications Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that enables companies to seamlessly integrate more human communications into their Web and mobile applicatio...
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,752
Public Cloud IaaS started it's life in the developer and startup communities and has grown rapidly to a $20B+ industry, but it still pales in comparison to how much is spent worldwide on IT: $3.6 trillion. In fact, there are 8.6 million data centers worldwide, the reality is many small and medium sized business have server closets and colocation footprints filled with servers and storage gear. While on-premise environment virtualization may have peaked at 75%, the Public Cloud has lagged in ado...
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,322
Dave will share his insights on how Internet of Things for Enterprises are transforming and making more productive and efficient operations and maintenance (O&M) procedures in the cleantech industry and beyond. Speaker Bio: Dave Landa is chief operating officer of Cybozu Corp (kintone US). Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Dave has been on the forefront of the Cloud revolution driving strategic business development on the executive teams of multiple leading Software as a Services (SaaS) ap...
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,579
The best mobile applications are augmented by dedicated servers, the Internet and Cloud services. Mobile developers should focus on one thing: writing the next socially disruptive viral app. Thanks to the cloud, they can focus on the overall solution, not the underlying plumbing. From iOS to Android and Windows, developers can leverage cloud services to create a common cross-platform backend to persist user settings, app data, broadcast notifications, run jobs, etc. This session provide...
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,429
SYS-CON Events announced today that BroadSoft, the leading global provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) services to operators worldwide, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's WebRTC Summit, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. BroadSoft is the leading provider of software and services that enable mobile, fixed-line and cable service providers to offer Unified Communications over their Internet Protocol networks. The Compa...
Apr. 26, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,562
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the...
Apr. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,240
While not quite mainstream yet, WebRTC is starting to gain ground with Carriers, Enterprises and Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s) alike. WebRTC makes it easy for developers to add audio and video communications into their applications by using Web browsers as their platform. But like any market, every customer engagement has unique requirements, as well as constraints. And of course, one size does not fit all. In her session at WebRTC Summit, Dr. Natasha Tamaskar, Vice President, Head of C...
Apr. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,801
ProfitBricks, the provider of painless cloud infrastructure IaaS, today released its SDK for Ruby, written against the company's new RESTful API. The new SDK joins ProfitBricks' previously announced support for the popular multi-cloud open-source Fog project. This new Ruby SDK, which exposes advanced functionality to take advantage of ProfitBricks' simplicity and productivity, aligns with ProfitBricks' mission to provide a painless way to automate infrastructure in the cloud. Ruby is a genera...
Apr. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,085
DevOps tasked with driving success in the cloud need a solution to efficiently leverage multiple clouds while avoiding cloud lock-in. Flexiant today announces the commercial availability of Flexiant Concerto. With Flexiant Concerto, DevOps have cloud freedom to automate the build, deployment and operations of applications consistently across multiple clouds. Concerto is available through four disruptive pricing models aimed to deliver multi-cloud at a price point everyone can afford.
Apr. 26, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,716
WebRTC is an up-and-coming standard that enables real-time voice and video to be directly embedded into browsers making the browser a primary user interface for communications and collaboration. WebRTC runs in a number of browsers today and is currently supported in over a billion installed browsers globally, across a range of platform OS and devices. Today, organizations that choose to deploy WebRTC applications and use a host machine that supports audio through USB or Bluetooth can use Plantro...
Apr. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,913
ProfitBricks has launched its new DevOps Central and REST API, along with support for three multi-cloud libraries and a Python SDK. This, combined with its already existing SOAP API and its new RESTful API, moves ProfitBricks into a position to better serve the DevOps community and provide the ability to automate cloud infrastructure in a multi-cloud world. Following this momentum, ProfitBricks has also introduced several libraries that enable developers to use their favorite language to code ...
Apr. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,708
What exactly is a cognitive application? In her session at 16th Cloud Expo, Ashley Hathaway, Product Manager at IBM Watson, will look at the services being offered by the IBM Watson Developer Cloud and what that means for developers and Big Data. She'll explore how IBM Watson and its partnerships will continue to grow and help define what it means to be a cognitive service, as well as take a look at the offerings on Bluemix. She will also check out how Watson and the Alchemy API team up to off...
Apr. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,869