|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 04:53 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4k4gw/2014_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2014 Worldwide Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2014 Worldwide Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including circuits, microwave components, commutators, solenoids and transducers.
NAICS 33441: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing semiconductors and other components for electronic applications. Examples of products made by these establishments are capacitors, resistors, microprocessors, bare and loaded printed circuit boards, electron tubes, electronic connectors, and computer modems.
- Electron Tube Manufacturing
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic Capacitors
- Electronic Resistors
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33441 - Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Mfg is:
- 63% comparable to SIC 3679 - Electronic Components n.e.c.
- 100% comparable to SIC 3674 - Semiconductors & related devices
- Semiconductors and related devices
- Misc. electronic circuits
- Semiconductor diodes and rectifiers
- Electronic switches
- Integrated circuits, semiconductor networks, etc.
- Step positioners, for transmitting equipment
- Light sensitive devices
- Switches, stepping
- Radiation sensors
- Video triggers, except remote control TV devices
- Misc. transistors & switches
- Electronic components, nec
- Electronic circuits
- Commutators, electronic
- Delay lines
- Impedance conversion units, high frequency
- Microwave components
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4k4gw/2014_worldwide