|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 05:48 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb2j4d/software_global) has announced the addition of the "Software: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $272.9 billion in 2013 to the global software industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $366.5 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the software industry, with market revenues of $177.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $24.3 and $23.5 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the software industry in the G8 nations with a value of $244.4 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $31.7 and $30.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 software market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 software market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 software market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Software
- Industry Outlook
- Software In Canada
- Software In France
- Software In Germany
- Software In Italy
- Software In Japan
- Software In Russia
- Software In The United Kingdom
- Software In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb2j4d/software_global