|By Marketwired .||
|June 19, 2014 08:01 AM EDT||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/14 -- The creator of the Blue Goji Platform and Goji Play (www.gojiplay.com), the award-winning fitness platform that turn cardio fitness machines into more enjoyable and engaging workout experiences, has announced the addition of five new games, bringing the total number of games and apps to 20.
"The Blue Goji Platform of games continues to expand, ensuring a breadth of experiences to keep workouts fresh and engaging for everyone," said Coleman Fung, CEO of Blue Goji. "This large and growing library ensures previously boring and monotonous workouts become fun and sustainable."
Presenting at the Pepcom Digital Experience! in New York, the company showcased both new and existing games to journalists. The five new games are mix between games that motivate and incorporate workout exertion into gameplay, and games that are fun and simple diversions. The games, which are available on the iTunes App Store, include:
- Pinball Arcade - Developed by FarSight Studios, Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of 48 of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb®. Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail! Goji Play's simple and intuitive 2-button controllers are a perfect match for playing pinball on your cardio exercise equipment.
- Into the Dead - Developed by PikPok, Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to do in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
- Mars XPlorer - The intensity of your workout powers your Mars XPlorer as you seek revenge against the mysterious alien force that has wiped out your companions. Stranded but equipped with weapons, defensive shields, and booster rockets, you'll roam the barren Mars landscape looking for trouble.
- Takeo's Trouble - In this 3D Puzzler, you navigate a rolling sphere through 76 tricky, obstacle-filled stages to complete your journey. Your workout intensity directly affects the speed of the sphere, as you attempt to complete each level as fast as possible while watching out for tricky traps.
- Flying Hippo - Engage in endless flapping action as you guide the hapless hippo through a series of varying barriers. How many obstacles can you clear to achieve your top score? The one-button gameplay is perfect for exercisers looking for a fun diversion during exercise.
About Blue Goji
Blue Goji, the creator of the Blue Goji Platform and the Goji Play and Goji Club products, is an interactive fitness company that brings motivation and fun to workout sessions. The company was founded by game industry veterans and fitness enthusiasts Kai and Charles Huang, RedOctane co-founders and inventors of the multi-billion dollar video game franchise Guitar Hero, and Coleman Fung, founder of OpenLink. Blue Goji is developing innovative products that combine software and hardware to transform cardio exercise equipment into an entertaining and rewarding experience for all fitness levels. For more information please visit www.bluegoji.com.
Highwire PR for Blue Goji