|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 03:03 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2nt3z/wearables) has announced the addition of the "Wearables: Snapshot of Consumer Sentiments on Activity Tracking" report to their offering.
The wearable technology products market is booming by dint of its growth factors. Consumer-driven products can be specialty or conventional health monitors that extract data from specific devices such as an activity tracking wristband for pulse measurements or shoes that monitor the wearer's steps for a real-time self-assessment of fitness conditions or disease-specific health.
This convergence of data-collection needs along with user needs through wireless wearable technologies is promising for manufacturers in this space. This research service analyzes a consumer survey on wearable devices, particularly activity fitness trackers, offering key market insights and trends in consumer behavior.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Who are the key participants in activity tracking wearable technologies?
- Why do consumers stop using activity tracker wearable technologies?
- What are the leading factors in the adoption of wearable technologies?
- What demographics are taking advantage of wearable technologies?
- What impact will wearable technologies have in healthcare?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Wearable Technologies: Key Insights
3. Survey Responses: Wearable Activity Trackers
4. Respondent Profile
5. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2nt3z/wearables