|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 03:23 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cg7ttv/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Subsea Equipment Market" report to their offering.
With new fields being discovered in the offshore regions, the declining recovery rate, and production from ageing fields, solutions in the form of new technology are highly imperative.
This research service examines opportunities in the global subsea equipment market. The market is divided into 3 segments: subsea production and processing equipment; subsea umbilicals, risers, and flowlines (SURF); and subsea control system.
This study discusses the driving and restraining factors that are expected to impact the future growth of the global subsea equipment market. The forecast period for this study is from 2014 to 2018, and the base year is 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Subsea Equipment Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Subsea Equipment Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Subsea Equipment Market
6. Subsea Production and Processing Equipment Segment Breakdown
7. SURF Segment Breakdown
8. Subsea Control System Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cg7ttv/analysis_of_the