|By Business Wire||
|June 19, 2014 03:24 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rxx3g/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the APAC Mobile Commerce Market 2013" report to their offering.
Mobile payment services have been available in Asia-Pacific for over 10 years. They have been successful in the Philippines, as they offer accessibility to the unbanked segment. They have also been successful in Japan for using public transport and for the micropayment of miscellaneous items. Although the market potential remains enormous, industry participants continue to face challenges in expanding the use case of mobile commerce to reap mass-market adoption and active usage on the mobile platform.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the market potential of mobile commerce in Asia-Pacific?
- Why should mobile operators participate in mobile commerce?
- Can a successful mobile commerce business model be replicated in another country?
- Is the mobile commerce market large enough for new entrants?
- When is the point of inflection for mobile commerce in Asia-Pacific?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Regulations and Market Trends
4. Total Mobile Commerce Market
5. Country Breakdown
6. Japan Breakdown
7. The Philippines Breakdown
8. Malaysia Breakdown
9. The Last Word (Prediction and Recommendation)
- Globe Telecom
- NTT DoCoMo
- Smart Communications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rxx3g/analysis_of_the