|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 12:41 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwnx8k/lte_capex_and) has announced the addition of the "LTE CAPEX & OPEX Strategies 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Till 2012, major LTE investments were limited to a small number of operators in North America, Japan and South Korea. However, LTE investments have now started taking place in other parts of the world also and the same trend will continue over the next five years as operators across the globe are now unanimous about the potential of LTE as a preferred option to deal with the future demand of mobile data services.
As the roll out of an LTE network involves huge investments, it is posing really complex challenges for network operators. One of the major challenges for them is to prioritise the investments areas and decide the amount of capital allocation into various parts and phases of their LTE networks. Moreover, it is equally important for LTE enablers such as network infrastructure vendors and device manufacturers to properly recognise the current and future LTE market structure and offer appropriate solutions which can justify the operators' costs and revenues.
This Report endeavors to serve as a quick reference on key areas of LTE such as investment optimisation strategies, CAPEX and OPEX categorisation, various LTE deployment strategies, LTE technology trends - TDD/ FDD, developments in LTE-Advanced, and the propositions of various LTE enablers.
The Report also covers key forecasts on LTE CAPEX, growth of LTE Base Stations, Small Cells Backhaul CAPEX, Backhaul OPEX, and the uptake of LTE/ LTE-Advanced. These crucial forecasts will greatly help the various stakeholders of LTE in opportunity spotting, strategic planning and roadmapping for the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Optimising LTE Investments
- LTE CAPEX at an all time high
- LTE Investment Priorities: Capital Allocation Strategies to Maximise RoI
- Network Sharing - Substantial Savings in CAPEX & OPEX
- How Self Organising Networks (SON) can reduce CAPEX & OPEX?
- Unpaired spectrum can serve as a cost effective solution for the Operators
- Leveraging Cloud Solutions to Reduce CAPEX/ OPEX
Chapter 3: CAPEX and OPEX Categorisation
- MNOs' CAPEX and OPEX- Developed vs. Emerging Markets
- OPEX Categorisation
- LTE Base Station Deployment Cost
- Core Network Deployment Cost
- Small Cell Deployment Cost
- Mobile Backhaul Cost
Chapter 4: Streamline Your LTE Deployment Strategies
- Operators' Key LTE Requirements
- What are the deployment paths for LTE?
- Which is the better option for you?
- Integration of FDD and TDD Networks
- Network Planning for LTE-Advanced
Chapter 5: Road-mapping on LTE technology Trends
- LTE Deployments' Current State in Key Countries (TDD/ FDD)
- Regional Analysis of Spectrum Bands Available
- LTE TDD Market - A New Rising Wave
- LTE TDD Spectrum Bands
- LTE Deployments in 1800 MHz Band
- LTE Deployment Future Trends (FDD and TDD)
Chapter 6: The LTE Enablers
- Profiles of Key LTE Infrastructure Vendors
- LTE Vendor Market Share
- Primary LTE Backhaul Solution Vendors
- Major LTE EPC Solution Providers
- LTE Devices Strategy of Major handset Vendors
- Latest Offerings and Future Plans of Major Chipset Providers
- Other Players Participating in LTE Developments
- Altair Semiconductor
- Datang Telecom
- Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN)
- Tecore Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwnx8k/lte_capex_and