|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 02:55 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7tks6/2014_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2014 Worldwide Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2014 Worldwide Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including switching equipment, fax machines, modems and headsets.
NAICS 33421: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wire telephone and data communications equipment. These products may be standalone or board-level components of a larger system. Examples of products made by these establishments are central office switching equipment, cordless telephones (except cellular), PBX equipment, telephones, telephone answering machines, and data communications equipment, such as bridges, routers, and gateways.
- Communications Equipment mfg.
- Radio Equipment mfg.
- TV Broadcasting Equipment mfg.
- Audio & Video Equipment mfg.
US Census Categories
NAICS 33421 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing is:
- 96% comparable to SIC 3661 - Telephone & Telegraph Apparatus
- 4% of SIC 8741 Management Services
- Telephone and telegraph apparatus
- Telephones and telephone apparatus
- Autotransformers for telephone switchboards
- Communication headgear, telephone
- Facsimile equipment
- Headsets, telephone
- Modems Switching equipment, telephone
- Telephone answering machines
- Telephone central office equipment, dial or manual
- Telephone dialing devices, automatic
- Telephone sets, all types except cellular radio
- Telephone station equipment and parts, wire
- Telephones, sound powered (no battery)
- Toll switching equipment, telephone
- Telegraph and related apparatus
- PBX equipment, manual or automatic
- Telegraph office switching equipment
- Telegraph or telephone carrier equipment
- Carrier equipment, telephone or telegraph
- Data sets, telephone or telegraph
- Electronic secretary
- Message concentrators
- Multiplex equipment, telephone and telegraph
- Switchboards, telephone or telegraph
- Telephone cords, jacks, adapters, etc.
- Fiber optics communications equipment
Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7tks6/2014_worldwide