|By Business Wire||
|June 20, 2014 05:17 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnkggn/semiconductors) has announced the addition of the "Semiconductors for RRH (FPGA, SoC, LDMOS, DAC, ADC, RF)" report to their offering.
The 64-page report provides a detailed analysis of the semiconductors inside macro base station transceivers, including:
- The impact of increasing bandwidth, Carrier Aggregation, Coordinated Multi-Point (CoMP) and other LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) features on the block diagram
- The effect of Systems on a Chip (SoCs) and transceivers developed for small cells, and their migration into macrocell systems
- Cost estimates for each semiconductor device in a Remote Radio Head (RRH)
- Market share and competitive dynamics for ASICs, FPGAs, DSP/SoCs, power transistors, data converters, PLLs, VCOs, quadrature modulators (AQMs), and small signal RF components
- A five-year forecast of mobile transceivers and the supporting semiconductor devices
- Profiles for the key semiconductor suppliers in the radio chain
- A supporting Excel spreadsheet with detailed analysis down to various power levels, single and multimode radios, and analysis of migration between devices types such as ASIC/SoC/FPGA and LDMOS/GaN.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnkggn/semiconductors