|By Business Wire||
|June 23, 2014 09:28 AM EDT||
Aquilent, a recognized leading provider of Mobile, Web, Cloud, and Portal solutions shaping the next generation of technology for the federal government, is proud to announce it has been named a “2014 Top Workplace” by The Washington Post. This represents Aquilent’s fourth award this year, joining the company’s recognition for CTO/CIO of the Year and Government Contractor of the Year Finalist by the Tech Council of Maryland, as well as one of the Top Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
“It’s an honor to win these awards from such a broad range of organizations, but to receive this recognition from The Washington Post—our area’s premiere publication—is truly thrilling,” said David Fout, Aquilent CEO. “It’s a testament to our exceptional employees and, at the end of the day, brings the ultimate benefit to our customers.”
Aquilent receives frequent accolades for its employee-focused work environment, as it offers highly competitive medical insurance and pay, generous paid time off, profit sharing, emphasis on work/life balance, fun events, opportunities for professional development and advancement, philanthropic opportunities, long term job security, and financial strength.
Aquilent also offers flexible work hours and telecommuting options, and shows its commitment to employees by going above and beyond the norm with programs such as:
- Aquilent University—a comprehensive program designed to support all aspects of employee development through certification programs, an innovative leadership development program, and more
- AquilentCares—a combination of donation drives and The Workplace Charity Matching Program, encouraging Aquilent employees to participate in and give back to the community
- AquilentFit—an employee-wellness focused program providing a full on-site gym, free flu shots, and an on-site convenience-style store with fresh food and healthy snacks
- Aquilent Events—a program through which employees can participate in company-sponsored social and sporting events
- Grow Aquilent—an incentive program that encourages employees to take an active role in the company's growth to increase the company's profit-sharing pool and develop more interesting work for the company
If you would like to be part of the company The Washington Post named a Top Workplace, Aquilent is hiring!
The Washington Post published the complete list of Top Workplaces on Friday, June 20.
Aquilent is the recognized leader in Mobile and Digital Strategy, Web Content Management, Cloud Computing and Portals, shaping the next generation of technology for the federal government. We help our customers exceed the expectations of the new Digital Government initiative by delivering transformative solutions that emphasize efficiency and mobility, and significantly enhance citizen engagement. In addition, our proven approach to helping customers achieve the federal government’s Cloud First policy combines technology strategy and managed services to create a roadmap for long term success.
Aquilent has been recognized as a Washington Post “Top Workplaces”, five times named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Washington Business Journal, twice named an Amazon AWS Advanced Premier Consulting Partner, twice honored as a Government Contracting Firm of the Year by the Tech Council of MD, selected as a Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards “Contractor of the Year“ honoree and chosen as a “2013 Top Workplace” by The Baltimore Sun. Our commitment to deliver tangible results that meet our customers’ mission objectives is underscored by our 4-Point Aquilent Advantage™, combining strategic vision and reliable execution. To learn more about Aquilent, visit www.aquilent.com, and follow us @Aquilent.