|By Business Wire||
|June 25, 2014 06:57 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/674czg/2014_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2014 Worldwide Audio & Visual Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2014 Worldwide Audio & Visual Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including receivers, amplifiers, tuners, speakers, microphones and CD players/recorders.
NAICS 33431: Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing Industry.
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic audio and video equipment for home entertainment, motor vehicle, public address and musical instrument amplifications. Examples of products made by these establishments are video cassette recorders, televisions, stereo equipment, speaker systems, household-type video cameras, jukeboxes, and amplifiers for musical instruments and public address systems.
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Appliance Manufacturing
- Audio & Video Equipment Stores
- Electronics Stores
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33431 - Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing is:
- 100% comparable to SIC 3651 - Household Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing
- Household audio and video equipment
- Household audio equipment
- Amplifiers: radio, public address, or musical instrument- Audio electronic systems
- Loudspeakers, electrodynamic or magnetic
- Music distribution apparatus
- Sound reproducing equipment
- Household video equipment
- Television receiving sets
- Video camera-audio recorders, household use
- Video cassette recorders/players and accessories
- Video triggers (remote control TV devices)
- Electronic kits for home assembly: radio, TV, phonograph
- Home entertainment equipment, electronic
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/674czg/2014_worldwide