|By Marketwired .||
|June 26, 2014 10:05 AM EDT||
RESTON, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/14 -- Hybrid IT monitoring software leader, ScienceLogic, today announced that its CloudMapper technology supports 70% of the market leading systems named in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Integrated Systems.
Integrated Systems, a market growing at 50% annually according to Gartner, were designed to provide key pillars of the infrastructure (server, storage, and network) in an integrated form -- allowing enterprises to simplify infrastructure management. However, despite the many advantages of integrated systems, they also introduce complexity. Organizations often have trouble seeing the interdependencies and performance of the different elements comprising the different layers. Further, once a large investment has been made into an integrated system, organizations report difficulty expanding to different systems or public cloud resources because of lack of visibility across all systems and clouds.
ScienceLogic's CloudMapper product solves specific Integrated Systems challenges:
- Visibility: Complete visibility and monitoring of converged infrastructure for both Flexpod (technology from Cisco and NetApp) and vBlock (technology from VCE) -- both being in the top right leadership position in the magic quadrant, with VCE ranked as the top vendor in the category.
- Fast Trouble Shooting: Automatically discovers and tracks all of the cross-technology and cross-cloud dependencies in a mixed environment, ensuring the root cause of IT service issues is spotted in seconds.
- Visuals: Visually provides a mapping of the various technologies and their interdependencies, with drill down to the detailed analytics. Furthermore, the automated engine detects changes and keeps all views dynamically current
- Data Collection: Measures performance and availability across different systems through the use of numerous APIs and then normalizes the data. This provides an 'apples-to-apples' comparison of different systems and environments, allowing one to select the right environment for the right workload -- and provides a uniform and easy view, no matter from which technology the data is collected
- Alerting: Provides monitoring and alerting when any Integrated System component is near capacity or presenting performance issues, ensuring users never experience service outages.
- Hybrid Monitoring: Brings all of the layers of your infrastructure, on-prem and off-prem, into one view, ensuring a complete view of the Integrated System, including all of its supporting elements.
[Tweet this: .@ScienceLogic CloudMapper, top monitoring solution for supporting #Gartner #MagicQuadrant leaders in converged infrastructure.]
CloudMapper is available for purchase today. For more information, please visit www.cloudmapper.com.
ScienceLogic delivers the next generation IT monitoring platform for the network of everything. Over 15,000 global Service Providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic every day to significantly enhance their IT operations. With complete Hybrid IT monitoring, total Amazon Web Services (AWS) visibility, and over 1,000 dynamic management Apps included in the platform, our customers are able to intelligently maximize efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. We deliver the scale, security, automation, and resiliency necessary to simplify the ever-expanding task of managing IT resources, services, and applications that are in constant motion.
ScienceLogic won InfoWorld's Technology of the Year award, Red Herring's Global 100 Award, Deloitte's Technology Fast 500, and MSPmentor 250, among other worldwide recognitions of excellence. For more information, visit www.sciencelogic.com.
The Walker Group