|By Marketwired .||
|June 27, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Business processes are at the core of what makes or breaks a business in today's digital age. Organizations with highly optimized, adaptive, repeatable, and measurable processes are more competitive in the marketplace. In addition, organizations that are able to capitalize on disruptive technologies such as mobile, social, big data, cloud, and the Internet of Things to transform their business and drive innovation will further differentiate themselves from their competition. The new release of Oracle Business Process Management Suite (Oracle BPM Suite) 12c not only helps businesses optimize and automate their business processes, but it enables them to establish deeper connections that will drive ongoing engagement. As a result, these organizations are able to embrace key tenets of digital business by designing processes that enable rich multichannel digital experiences for customers and employees, enabling expansion into new markets and revenue growth opportunities.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c, the industry's most social, unified, and complete BPM solution, helps organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture.
- With the new release, organizations are able to quickly adapt to rapidly changing business requirements, enhance time-to-value for new processes, and help their customers realize improvement and efficiency gains.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c includes improvements to the product's Business Activity Monitoring and Business Architecture Modeling features and enhanced support for Adaptive Case Management and Oracle Process Accelerators.
- With richer process analytics in Business Activity Monitoring, Oracle BPM Suite 12c delivers real-time results to enable users to make faster and more-informed business decisions and quickly adapt to changing trends, markets, and other forces.
- Updates to Business Architecture Modeling allow users to more easily adhere to corporate goals, meet objectives, and simulate a variety of process models to achieve superior results.
- Adaptive Case Management capabilities are now integrated more closely with Oracle WebCenter to handle critical business documents and files, help manage unstructured processes, and provide a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers.
- In addition, updates to Oracle Process Accelerators help Oracle BPM Suite 12c customers get implementations up and running quickly, based on proven best practices.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, the leading business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is available on Oracle Technology Network (OTN) and scheduled for general availability in July, 2014.
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c".
Enhanced Business Process Management
Oracle BPM Suite 12c is designed to deliver faster time-to-value when implementing new business processes or enhancing existing ones for the enterprise and the cloud. Key features include:
- Business Activity Monitoring and Reporting: Oracle BPM Suite 12c's Business Activity Monitoring is tightly integrated with Oracle Business Intelligence tools and Oracle Coherence. Business Activity Monitoring delivers rich analytics tools, out-of-the-box process dashboards, out-of-the-box analysis tools, time-based analysis, trend analysis on KPIs, and more, in order to help organizations monitor real-time performance of processes, tasks, and people. With these enhancements, and the embedded complex query processor, organizations can react to KPI/SLA violations, identify emerging trends and risks, and intervene early to prevent issues.
- Business Architecture Modeling: With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, process modeling and simulation can begin at the strategic level. Using the Business Process Composer feature of Oracle BPM Suite, users can capture and catalogue their business processes from beginning to end, including strategic elements such as goals, objectives, and strategies, and link them to value chains and business processes that implement them. As a result, measurements such as KPIs can be rolled back up to the goals and objectives within the business architecture for faster reporting and adjusting, as well as maximized ROI on optimization.
- Adaptive Case Management: Oracle BPM Suite 12c integrates more closely with Oracle WebCenter to provide better, more flexible case management solutions, which typically involve the handling of critical business documents and files. As a result, Adaptive Case Management helps organizations manage unstructured processes and provides a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers. Adaptive Case Management is also integrated with Oracle R Enterprise, and helps users make better-informed decisions to solve uncommon issues with high confidence.
- Oracle Process Accelerators: Oracle is continually evolving and updating its Oracle Process Accelerators, which are prebuilt, best-practice processes that help simplify and accelerate time-to-value for customers' BPM initiatives. Available for horizontal and vertical process applications, the process accelerator artifacts are easily configurable and reusable.
- "Business processes are integral to an organization's success or failure, and in today's rapidly changing enterprise environment, managers need process management tools that enable them to make quick, impactful changes," said Gangadhar Konduri, vice president, Product Management, Oracle. "With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, we are helping organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture through a flexible and secure solution that can deliver rapid time to value."
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c"
- Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c
- Video: Introducing Oracle BPM 12c
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Join the Oracle Fusion Middleware communities on Facebook and Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
Enterprises are fast realizing the importance of integrating SaaS/Cloud applications, API and on-premises data and processes, to unleash hidden value. This webinar explores how managers can use a Microservice-centric approach to aggressively tackle the unexpected new integration challenges posed by proliferation of cloud, mobile, social and big data projects. Industry analyst and SOA expert Jason Bloomberg will strip away the hype from microservices, and clearly identify their advantages and d...
May. 24, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,132
WebRTC defines no default signaling protocol, causing fragmentation between WebRTC silos. SIP and XMPP provide possibilities, but come with considerable complexity and are not designed for use in a web environment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Matthew Hodgson, technical co-founder of the Matrix.org, discussed how Matrix is a new non-profit Open Source Project that defines both a new HTTP-based standard for VoIP & IM signaling and provides reference implementations.
May. 24, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,073
Data-intensive companies that strive to gain insights from data using Big Data analytics tools can gain tremendous competitive advantage by deploying data-centric storage. Organizations generate large volumes of data, the vast majority of which is unstructured. As the volume and velocity of this unstructured data increases, the costs, risks and usability challenges associated with managing the unstructured data (regardless of file type, size or device) increases simultaneously, including end-to-...
May. 24, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,076
If cloud computing benefits are so clear, why have so few enterprises migrated their mission-critical apps? The answer is often inertia and FUD. No one ever got fired for not moving to the cloud - not yet. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Hoch, SVP, Cloud Advisory Service at Virtustream, discussed the six key steps to justify and execute your MCA cloud migration.
May. 24, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,715
SYS-CON Events announced today that the "First Containers & Microservices Conference" will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. The “Second Containers & Microservices Conference” will take place November 3-5, 2015, at Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA. Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities.
May. 24, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,792
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists will peel away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud en...
May. 24, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,664
Can the spatial component of your Big Data be harnessed and visualized, adding another dimension of power and analytics to your data? In his session at Big Data Expo®, John Meza, Product Engineer and Performance Engineering Team Lead at Esri, discussed the spatial queries that can be used within the Hadoop ecosystem and their integration with GeoSpatial applications. The GIS Tools for Hadoop project was also discussed and its implementation to discover location-based patterns and relationships...
May. 24, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,414
“We are strong believers in the DevOps movement and our staff has been doing DevOps for large enterprise environments for a number of years. The solution that we build is intended to allow DevOps teams to do security at the speed of DevOps," explained Justin Lundy, Founder & CTO of Evident.io, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 24, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,505
Almost everyone sees the potential of Internet of Things but how can businesses truly unlock that potential. The key will be in the ability to discover business insight in the midst of an ocean of Big Data generated from billions of embedded devices via Systems of Discover. Businesses will also need to ensure that they can sustain that insight by leveraging the cloud for global reach, scale and elasticity.
May. 24, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 6,399
You often hear the two titles of "DevOps" and "Immutable Infrastructure" used independently. In his session at DevOps Summit, John Willis, Technical Evangelist for Docker, will cover the union between the two topics and why this is important. He will cover an overview of Immutable Infrastructure then show how an Immutable Continuous Delivery pipeline can be applied as a best practice for "DevOps." He will end the session with some interesting case study examples.
May. 24, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,495
Docker is becoming very popular--we are seeing every major private and public cloud vendor racing to adopt it. It promises portability and interoperability, and is quickly becoming the currency of the Cloud. In his session at DevOps Summit, Bart Copeland, CEO of ActiveState, discussed why Docker is so important to the future of the cloud, but will also take a step back and show that Docker is actually only one piece of the puzzle. Copeland will outline the bigger picture of where Docker fits a...
May. 24, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,991
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
May. 24, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,330
SYS-CON Media named Andi Mann editor of DevOps Journal. DevOps Journal is focused on this critical enterprise IT topic in the world of cloud computing. DevOps Journal brings valuable information to DevOps professionals who are transforming the way enterprise IT is done. Andi Mann, Vice President, Strategic Solutions, at CA Technologies, is an accomplished digital business executive with extensive global expertise as a strategist, technologist, innovator, marketer, communicator, and thought lea...
May. 24, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,089
Announced separately, New Relic is joining the Cloud Foundry Foundation to continue the support of customers and partners investing in this leading PaaS. As a member, New Relic is contributing the New Relic tile, service broker and build pack with the goal of easing the development of applications on Cloud Foundry and enabling the success of these applications without dedicated monitoring infrastructure. Supporting Quotes "The proliferation of microservices and new technologies like Docker ha...
May. 24, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,592
Even though it’s now Microservices Journal, long-time fans of SOA World Magazine can take comfort in the fact that the URL – soa.sys-con.com – remains unchanged. And that’s no mistake, as microservices are really nothing more than a new and improved take on the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) best practices we struggled to hammer out over the last decade. Skeptics, however, might say that this change is nothing more than an exercise in buzzword-hopping. SOA is passé, and now that people are ...
May. 24, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,295