|By Marketwired .||
|June 27, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Business processes are at the core of what makes or breaks a business in today's digital age. Organizations with highly optimized, adaptive, repeatable, and measurable processes are more competitive in the marketplace. In addition, organizations that are able to capitalize on disruptive technologies such as mobile, social, big data, cloud, and the Internet of Things to transform their business and drive innovation will further differentiate themselves from their competition. The new release of Oracle Business Process Management Suite (Oracle BPM Suite) 12c not only helps businesses optimize and automate their business processes, but it enables them to establish deeper connections that will drive ongoing engagement. As a result, these organizations are able to embrace key tenets of digital business by designing processes that enable rich multichannel digital experiences for customers and employees, enabling expansion into new markets and revenue growth opportunities.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c, the industry's most social, unified, and complete BPM solution, helps organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture.
- With the new release, organizations are able to quickly adapt to rapidly changing business requirements, enhance time-to-value for new processes, and help their customers realize improvement and efficiency gains.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c includes improvements to the product's Business Activity Monitoring and Business Architecture Modeling features and enhanced support for Adaptive Case Management and Oracle Process Accelerators.
- With richer process analytics in Business Activity Monitoring, Oracle BPM Suite 12c delivers real-time results to enable users to make faster and more-informed business decisions and quickly adapt to changing trends, markets, and other forces.
- Updates to Business Architecture Modeling allow users to more easily adhere to corporate goals, meet objectives, and simulate a variety of process models to achieve superior results.
- Adaptive Case Management capabilities are now integrated more closely with Oracle WebCenter to handle critical business documents and files, help manage unstructured processes, and provide a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers.
- In addition, updates to Oracle Process Accelerators help Oracle BPM Suite 12c customers get implementations up and running quickly, based on proven best practices.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, the leading business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is available on Oracle Technology Network (OTN) and scheduled for general availability in July, 2014.
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c".
Enhanced Business Process Management
Oracle BPM Suite 12c is designed to deliver faster time-to-value when implementing new business processes or enhancing existing ones for the enterprise and the cloud. Key features include:
- Business Activity Monitoring and Reporting: Oracle BPM Suite 12c's Business Activity Monitoring is tightly integrated with Oracle Business Intelligence tools and Oracle Coherence. Business Activity Monitoring delivers rich analytics tools, out-of-the-box process dashboards, out-of-the-box analysis tools, time-based analysis, trend analysis on KPIs, and more, in order to help organizations monitor real-time performance of processes, tasks, and people. With these enhancements, and the embedded complex query processor, organizations can react to KPI/SLA violations, identify emerging trends and risks, and intervene early to prevent issues.
- Business Architecture Modeling: With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, process modeling and simulation can begin at the strategic level. Using the Business Process Composer feature of Oracle BPM Suite, users can capture and catalogue their business processes from beginning to end, including strategic elements such as goals, objectives, and strategies, and link them to value chains and business processes that implement them. As a result, measurements such as KPIs can be rolled back up to the goals and objectives within the business architecture for faster reporting and adjusting, as well as maximized ROI on optimization.
- Adaptive Case Management: Oracle BPM Suite 12c integrates more closely with Oracle WebCenter to provide better, more flexible case management solutions, which typically involve the handling of critical business documents and files. As a result, Adaptive Case Management helps organizations manage unstructured processes and provides a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers. Adaptive Case Management is also integrated with Oracle R Enterprise, and helps users make better-informed decisions to solve uncommon issues with high confidence.
- Oracle Process Accelerators: Oracle is continually evolving and updating its Oracle Process Accelerators, which are prebuilt, best-practice processes that help simplify and accelerate time-to-value for customers' BPM initiatives. Available for horizontal and vertical process applications, the process accelerator artifacts are easily configurable and reusable.
- "Business processes are integral to an organization's success or failure, and in today's rapidly changing enterprise environment, managers need process management tools that enable them to make quick, impactful changes," said Gangadhar Konduri, vice president, Product Management, Oracle. "With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, we are helping organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture through a flexible and secure solution that can deliver rapid time to value."
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c"
- Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c
- Video: Introducing Oracle BPM 12c
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Join the Oracle Fusion Middleware communities on Facebook and Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
DevOps Summit 2015 New York, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development cycles that produce software that is obsolete...
Dec. 18, 2014 06:45 PM EST Reads: 788
“DevOps is really about the business. The business is under pressure today, competitively in the marketplace to respond to the expectations of the customer. The business is driving IT and the problem is that IT isn't responding fast enough," explained Mark Levy, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Serena Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,083
“We help people build clusters, in the classical sense of the cluster. We help people put a full stack on top of every single one of those machines. We do the full bare metal install," explained Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackIQ, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 02:30 PM EST Reads: 773
The cloud is becoming the de-facto way for enterprises to leverage common infrastructure while innovating and one of the biggest obstacles facing public cloud computing is security. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Jeff Aliber, a global marketing executive at Verizon, discussed how the best place for web security is in the cloud. Benefits include: Functions as the first layer of defense Easy operation –CNAME change Implement an integrated solution Best architecture for addressing network-l...
Dec. 18, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 830
Mobile commerce traffic is surpassing desktop, yet less than 20% of sales in the U.S. are mobile commerce sales. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Dan Franklin, Segment Manager, Commerce, at Verizon Digital Media Services, defined mobile devices and discussed how next generation means simplification. It means taking your digital content and turning it into instantly gratifying experiences.
Dec. 18, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 986
“In the past year we've seen a lot of stabilization of WebRTC. You can now use it in production with a far greater degree of certainty. A lot of the real developments in the past year have been in things like the data channel, which will enable a whole new type of application," explained Peter Dunkley, Technical Director at Acision, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 850
SYS-CON Events announced today that Windstream, a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, p...
Dec. 18, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,097
Leysin American School is an exclusive, private boarding school located in Leysin, Switzerland. Leysin selected an OpenStack-powered, private cloud as a service to manage multiple applications and provide development environments for students across the institution. Seeking to meet rigid data sovereignty and data integrity requirements while offering flexible, on-demand cloud resources to users, Leysin identified OpenStack as the clear choice to round out the school's cloud strategy. Additional...
Dec. 18, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,829
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud strategy and programs. In this Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo (http://www.CloudComputingExpo.com...
Dec. 18, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,229
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is simplifying the cloud-purchasing experience for its clients, with the launch of Verizon Cloud Marketplace, a key foundational component of the company's robust ecosystem of enterprise-class technologies. The online storefront will initially feature pre-built cloud-based services from AppDynamics, Hitachi Data Systems, Juniper Networks, PfSense and Tervela. Available globally to enterprises using Verizon Cloud, Verizon Cloud Marketplace provides a one-stop shop fo...
Dec. 18, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,783
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover ...
Dec. 18, 2014 10:15 AM EST Reads: 2,059
The move in recent years to cloud computing services and architectures has added significant pace to the application development and deployment environment. When enterprise IT can spin up large computing instances in just minutes, developers can also design and deploy in small time frames that were unimaginable a few years ago. The consequent move toward lean, agile, and fast development leads to the need for the development and operations sides to work very closely together. Thus, DevOps become...
Dec. 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,872
ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's
"Our premise is Docker is not enough. That's not a bad thing - we actually love Docker. At ActiveState all our products are based on open source technology and Docker is an up-and-coming piece of open source technology," explained Bart Copeland, President & CEO of ActiveState Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit at Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,820
SYS-CON Media announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, VP of Marketing, Application Performance Management and DevOps at CA Technologies, has joined DevOps Journal’s authors. DevOps Journal is focused on this critical enterprise IT topic in the world of cloud computing. DevOps Journal brings valuable information to DevOps professionals who are transforming the way enterprise IT is done. Aruna's inaugural article "Four Essential Cultural Hacks for DevOps Newbies" discusses how to demonstrate the...
Dec. 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,626