|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 03:32 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/756dlj/uae_digital) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the Digital Signage Market in UAE - Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with digital signage suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
'2014 Report on the Digital Signage Market in UAE - Forecast to 2019', report elaborates following aspects related to digital signage market in UAE:
- UAE Digital Signage Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis - Display, Media Player & Software Digital Signage
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of digital signage market in UAE
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, software suppliers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Digital Signage Market Outlook
4. UAE Digital Signage Market Outlook
5. UAE Digital Signage Display Market Outlook
6. UAE Digital Signage Media Player & Software Market Outlook
7. UAE Digital Signage Pricing Analysis
8. UAE Digital Signage Market Dynamics
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. UAE Digital Signage Supply Chain Analysis
12. UAE Economic Outlook
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- LG Electronics Gulf FZE
- NEC Display Solutions Ltd.
- Panasonic Marketing Middle East FZE
- Philips Middle East and Africa
- Samsung Gulf Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Scala Incorporation
- Sharp Middle East & Africa
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- Toshiba Gulf FZE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/756dlj/uae_digital