|By Marketwired .||
|June 30, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
TORRANCE, CA and PHOENIX, AZ--(Marketwired - June 30, 2014) - Verengo Inc., the nation's leading residential solar specialist, announced today that CareerBuilder has once again named the rooftop solar installer as one of the "Top Companies to Work for in Arizona." This marks the second consecutive year that Verengo has earned this recognition.
"To receive this honor in consecutive years validates our efforts to attract, develop and retain top talent," said Verengo CEO and Co-Founder Randy Bishop. "Hiring great people and treating them well leads to the superior service that earns Verengo such high customer satisfaction ratings."
With thousands of companies in Arizona eligible to compete for the designation, making the list was no easy feat. Companies faced a two part evaluation consisting of extensive Employee Engagement Surveys, which account for 75% of the evaluation, and an Employer Questionnaire, which accounts for the remaining 25%.
The Employee Engagement Surveys gathered detailed data surrounding areas such as leadership and planning, pay and benefits, role satisfaction and training and development, while the Employer Questionnaire detailed company policies, practices, benefits and demographics. Companies with the highest overall scores were recognized.
President and Co-Founder Ken Button stated, "Verengo takes special pride in its employees and continues to provide high quality on-the-job training. Our goal from day one has to been to provide leadership development as well as unlimited opportunities for career advancement."
"It's truly an honor to be recognized yet again for what we've built in such a short period of time," added David Schotz, Vice President of Call Center Operations. "This underscores the values of our company, and shows that we are doing good and doing well! Thanks to all Verengo employees who made it possible!"
Winners were announced at a "Top Companies" breakfast reception on June 29th. The full list and related stories can be found online at http://www.bestcompaniesaz.com/careerbuilder.
Verengo Inc. is changing the way America thinks about solar! Verengo is ranked #1 on the Solar Power World list of Top Residential Solar Contractors in the U.S., has been named to Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Companies and consistently maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The company markets, sells and installs solar photovoltaic systems, which enable homeowners to save money on their electricity bills and replace dirty electricity with clean, renewable energy. Verengo has grown 700% over the past 4 years and has added 900 new employees over that period. A recent survey found that 92% of Verengo customers would refer the company to their friends and family. The company has earned this recognition and customer satisfaction by making solar easy and affordable for its customers and delivering superior customer service.
About Republic Media
Republic Media is a consultative media company that provides you with the means to deliver your message to the right audience in the most effective way. From online to print to direct mail, Republic Media encompasses an array of products including The Arizona Republic, azcentral.com, 12 News, and La Voz. Since 1890, The Arizona Republic continues to be Arizona's most trusted and most read newspaper. www.RepublicMedia.com
CareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions, helping companies target and attract their most important asset - their people. Its online career site, CareerBuilder.com®, is the largest in the United States with more than 24 million unique visitors, 1 million jobs and 49 million resumes. CareerBuilder works with the world's top employers, providing resources for everything from employment branding and talent intelligence to recruitment support. More than 10,000 websites, including 140 newspapers and broadband portals such as MSN and AOL, feature CareerBuilder's proprietary job search technology on their career sites. Owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI), Tribune Company and The McClatchy Company (MNI), CareerBuilder and its subsidiaries operate in the United States, Europe, South America, Canada and Asia. For more information, visit www.careerbuilder.com.