|By Marketwired .||
|June 30, 2014 11:38 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/30/14 -- Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) are pleased to present a webcast introduction to potential investors. The webcast will involve an overview of the business development sector and PSEC. The webcast is taking place on Tuesday, July 1, 2014 at 11:00 am ET.
The webcast will be presented by Grier Eliasek, President and Chief Operating Officer at Prospect Capital.
About Prospect Capital
- Publically traded, closed-end business development company (BDC).
- Current dividend yield of over 12.65%.
- Provides flexible debt and equity capital to sponsor-owned and non-sponsor-owned middle-market companies in the U.S. and Canada.
- Invests primarily in first-lien and second-lien senior loans and mezzanine debt in a wide variety of industries.
- Positive exposure to rising interest rates.
To register for this event, please visit:
For more information, contact: