|By Business Wire||
|June 30, 2014 03:22 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhh8nw/enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Enterprise Priorities in Europe" report to their offering.
The overall research objective of this research service was to investigate the current use and future adaptation of cloud contact center solutions in European contact centers. About 37% of contact center organizations in Europe use a hosted/cloud contact center solution, which is expected to reach 86% by 2016.
While small and medium contact centers were the early adopters of cloud solutions, large contact center organizations have now taken the lead in terms of using cloud-based contact center applications. The main drivers for moving contact center applications to the cloud are ease of use, flexible scalability, improved business continuity capabilities, reduced total cost of ownership of IT, and capital expenditure avoidance.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Background, Objectives, and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Current Use of Hosted/Cloud Solutions
4. Important Factors in the Decision to Move to Hosted/Cloud Solutions
5. Hosted/Cloud Contact Center Applications
6. Hosted/Cloud Contact Center Vendors
7. Restraints to Moving to Hosted/Cloud Contact Center Solutions
9. The Company Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhh8nw/enterprise