|By Business Wire||
|July 2, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdcz8w/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Animation Industry Report, 2014" report to their offering.
China's animation industry output value continued to grow and exceeded RMB90 billion in 2013, showing a year-on-year increase of around 21.0%. Despite the overall sustained growth, each link of the industrial chain is developing to varying degrees.
From the production and broadcast market, China's animation production suffered three consecutive years of decline (2011-2013). In 2013 China produced 358 domestic TV cartoons, a total of 204,732 minutes long, respectively down 9.37% and 8.17% year on year, mainly because it was difficult for government subsidiaries to cover the increasingly higher costs of production. In addition, the original IP resource scarcity has been a tough and unbreakable bottleneck for domestic animation.
As another major play position for animation, the Chinese animation film market has shown a rising trend in both quantity and price since 2011. In 2013, there were a total of 33 animation films released in Chinese mainland theatres, including 24 homemade and 9 imported, generating total box office of about RMB1.64 billion, up 13.34% year on year.
With respect to the animation derivatives market, in 2013 the domestic market size approximated RMB26.4 billion, up 20% year on year. As the core of China's animation industry chain, the derivatives market has encountered stormy mergers and acquisitions since 2013, thus constantly improving and extending the animation industry chain. Representative firms are Guangdong Alpha Animation and Culture Co., Ltd. (Alpha Animation), Huawei Technology Co.,Ltd and Meisheng Culture & Creative Corp., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Animation Industry
2. Global Animation Industry Development
3. China Animation Industry Development
4. Animation Production and Distribution Markets in China
5. China Animation Derivative Industry
6. Typical Enterprises in Global Animation Industry
7. Typical Enterprises in China's Animation Industry
8. Market Overview and Development Forecast
- Bandai Namco Group
- CCTV ANIMATION.COM
- Fantawild Holdings Inc.
- Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited
- Guangdong Alpha Animation And Culture Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Creative Power Entertaining Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Technology Co., Ltd
- KAKU Media Inc.
- Meisheng Cultural & Creative Corp., Ltd.
- Pixar Animation
- Sparkly Key Animation Studio
- Studio Ghibli
- Sunchime Cartoon
- Taomee Holdings Limited
- Toei Animation
- Toonmax Media Co., Ltd.
- Vasoon Animation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdcz8w/global_and