|By Business Wire||
|July 4, 2014 08:58 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhwgfx/advances_in) has announced the addition of the "Advances in Produced Water Treatment Technologies (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
The objective of this research service is to report on the current produced water treatment technologies and map the technological development in the industry until the year 2020.
Produced water is defined as the water brought up from the hydrocarbon bearing strata during the extraction of oil and/or gas and can include formation water, injection water, condensed water, and trace amounts of treatment chemicals. The scope of this research service includes produced water treatment technologies that enable treated produced water to meet reuse and discharge standards. Produced water can be reused for oil and gas industry, agriculture, domestic, and industrial purposes (specific usage).
Briefly, this research service provides:
- A snapshot of current produced water treatment technologies and their capabilities.
- Market impact assessment, and analysis of key innovations and technology and business accelerators and challenges in the field of produced water treatment technologies.
- An assessment of technology adoption region-wise and by technology, and an analysis of end users' expectations of the technologies.
- An evaluation of emerging opportunities, technology roadmapping, and recommendations for technology development and management.
- Some key patents that provide an insight into notable activities and global participants, and a detailed list of contacts in the field, which includes names, titles, addresses, phone numbers, email IDs, and Website URLs.
Key Topics Covered:
Technology Snapshot and Trends
- Technology Capability
Technology Value Chain
Impact Assessment and Analysis
- Market Impact of Technology Accelerators/ Restraints
- Market Impact of Business Accelerators/ Restraints
Impact Mapping of Accelerators and Challenges/ Restraints
Diffusion of Innovations and Needs Assessment
- Technology Adoption Cycle According to Region
- Technology Adoption Cycle According to Technology
Demand Side Analysis
Opportunity Evaluation and Roadmapping
- Scenario Modeling and Emerging Opportunities
- Technology Roadmap
Technology Management Strategies
A. Some Key Patents
B. Contact Details
The publisher's story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhwgfx/advances_in