|By Business Wire||
|July 7, 2014 06:48 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hfcd9/mobile_broadband) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Broadband for Critical Communications in Europe" report to their offering.
Communications customers in emergency services, transportation, utilities, oil and gas, and other mission-critical sectors have exceptional requirements for quality of service. Suppliers must provide the highest levels of reliability, coverage, and advanced functionality. The transition from voice-centric operations to integrated voice and data applications involves complex decisions to protect sunk investments. This research service explains the migration roadmaps available to customers and highlights the solutions and propositions that are emerging in the European market.
Key questions this study will Answer:
- How are critical communications users in Europe adopting mobile broadband technologies and services?
- What options are available?
- What are the opportunities for vendors and for operators of public and private LTE networks?
- What is the life expectancy of existing voice-oriented PMR networks?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Status
4. Market Drivers and Restraints
5. Mobile Broadband Use Cases
6. Supplier Landscape
7. Mobile Broadband - Migration Roadmaps
8. Migration Roadmaps Evaluation
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hfcd9/mobile_broadband