|By Business Wire||
|July 7, 2014 10:29 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gsmlx/winning_business) has announced the addition of the "Winning Business Models from a Consumer Perspective" report to their offering.
The use of PCs and smartphones as interfaces will diffuse to all home management and appliance products, generating benefits for consumers, manufacturers, and service providers.
'Winning Business Models from a Consumer Perspective' analyzes the business models for smart home systems and services. It specifically compares and contrasts consumer willingness to adopt smart home systems and services under a subsidized and bundled approach.
Business model preferences are also compared across key smart home segments to identify which ones are most receptive to each model. Finally, the market focus report explores the potential to use other, more innovative revenue models such as in-app purchases, advertising, and contractor referrals.
- Identifies strategies to expand consumer participation in residential energy programs
- Tests the value of incentives such as smart thermostat rebates
- Analyzes current DR participation and segments consumers most likely to participate in programs
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Findings
- Market Demand for Smart Home Packages
- Systems & Professional Monitoring
- Subsidized Model
- Bundled Model
- Openness to New Revenue Models
- Drivers & Inhibitors to Adoption
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gsmlx/winning_business