|By Business Wire||
|July 14, 2014 07:01 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2rmqr/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Electronic Intelligent Controller Industry Report, 2013-2016" report to their offering.
Electronic intelligent controllers underline automatic control and computer technology as the core, as well as integrate microelectronics with electronic and electrical technology, for the purpose of improving efficiency, precision and intelligence of electrical equipment.
In recent years, the development of electronic technology and people's pursuit for intelligence has boosted the rapid development of the electronic intelligent controller industry. In 2013, the global intelligent controller industry realized the sales of approximately USD1.0711 trillion, representing a year-on-year increase of 20%; wherein, China achieved about USD133.7 billion (USD1 = RMB6.2), up 21% year on year, equivalent to 12% of the world.
Automotive electronics, electric tools & industrial equipment and household appliances act as three major application fields of electronic intelligent controllers, contributing 20%, 16% and 13% to China's electronic intelligent controller sales in 2013.
The electronic intelligent controllers made in China not only meet the domestic demand, but also are exported to foreign markets. In 2013, China exported about 90.71 million sets of electronic intelligent controllers valued about USD1.6 billion. The United States, Japan and Hong Kong were major export destinations, occupying 20%, 11% and 10% of China's export volume in 2013.
Driven by downstream applications and national policies, the sales of China electronic intelligent controller industry is expected to grow 13% annually within the next three years. In view of this, major manufacturers have taken a number of measures to accelerate the development of their intelligent controller business.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Electronic Intelligent Controller Industry Overview
2. Global Electronic Intelligent Controller Market Status
3. China Electronic Intelligent Controller Industry Status
4. Main Applications
5. Main Foreign Enterprise in Electronic Intelligent Controller Industry
6. Main Chinese Companies in Electronic Intelligent Controller Industry
7. Summary and Forecast
- Computime Group Limited
- Denso Corporation
- Diehl AKO Stiftung&Co.KG
- Flextronics International LTD.
- Invensys Ltd.
- Shenzhen Gold Corolla Electronics Co.,Ltd.
- Shenzhen HT Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Longood Intelligent Electric Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Topband Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Yitoa Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Hodgen Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2rmqr/global_and