|By Kevin Benedict||
|July 14, 2014 06:21 PM EDT||
- 73% of survey participants report their mobile strategies and plans are inhibited by limitations in their current IT infrastructure, design and/or architecture.
- 83% of survey participants report the demand for mobile apps will force enterprises to make major investments in their IT environment to better support real-time interactions with mobile apps.
- 80% of survey participants report that less than half of their back-office systems are optimized to support mobile applications.
- 86% of survey participants report they have back-office systems that are too slow or incapable of supporting real-time interactions with mobile applications.
- 33% of survey participants report their IT environment prevents them from delivering an optimized mobile application experience.
- 36% of survey participants report they are dedicating budget to replace or upgrade back-office systems for the specific purpose of enhancing mobile app performances.
- 65% of survey participants report the changes needed to optimize their IT environment for current and future mobile application requirements will significantly impact their IT budget?
- 83% of survey participants report they expect business processes will need to change due to the impact of mobile applications on the business.