|By Business Wire||
|July 15, 2014 05:13 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg5tn4/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation Market" report to their offering.
Threat actors use DDoS attacks to block access to targeted websites for legitimate users. These attacks are becoming increasingly disruptive, frequent, and sophisticated. As a result, businesses require purpose-built solutions to detect and block the full array of DDoS attacks. Demand for DDoS mitigation solutions is growing, but the market faces a number of challenges going forward.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What factors drive demand for DDoS mitigation solutions?
- What factors are restraining market growth?
- Which vendors offer DDoS mitigation solutions that meet business needs?
- What vertical markets are most interested in DDoS mitigation?
- What types of organizations are deploying DDoS mitigation solutions?
- Will the DDoS mitigation market remain a stand-alone market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total DDoS Mitigation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total DDoS Mitigation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total DDoS Mitigation Market
6. Industry Challenges and Trends
7. Product Segment Breakdown
8. Service Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
10. Vendor Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg5tn4/analysis_of_the