|By Marketwired .||
|July 16, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/16/14 -- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
The marketing landscape is increasingly crowded with one-off technology solutions that can actually complicate the very tasks marketers need to simplify, while adding significant complexity for their IT counterparts. Modern marketing demands a unified, data-driven approach, not the data silos and integration challenges that point solutions create. Marketers need easy access to consolidated data to better engage audiences and analyze performance. Today, Oracle announced updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud designed to deliver simplified, customer-centric marketing and create ideal customers.
- Building on its commitment to help CMOs and global marketing teams execute marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle today announced new features and enhancements to Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Key updates include look-alike modeling that helps companies accurately pinpoint ideal customer prospects, more mobile-native engagement options, and content marketing capabilities that make it easier for marketers to simplify content creation and distribution across multiple channels.
- The enhancements further integrate Oracle's range of marketing solutions -- which include Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing and Oracle Social Marketing -- and reinforce Oracle Marketing Cloud's position as the industry's most comprehensive marketing platform.
Increase Customer Centricity with Messaging, Mobile, and Content Enhancements
- Automated workflow for look-alike models. Marketers and publishers can use Oracle's BlueKai data management platform to easily build customized look-alike models that learn from the seed data of existing top customers to find new, high-value audiences. They also can use best-of-breed modelers to access multivariant modeling technology seamlessly within Oracle's BlueKai data management platform.
- Push notifications deliver messages at the right time. Marketers can now send personalized push notifications to mobile devices via Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service -- either alone or as part of multistage, cross-channel marketing programs -- further personalizing the customer experience across any channel with which the customers want to engage.
- Personas deliver the right content. Marketers can now build personas that reflect the attributes of their ideal customers. With a click of a button, they can activate them as segments in Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service to deliver persona-driven messaging across e-mail, display, mobile, and social channels.
Simplify Marketing with Improved Content-Creation Tools
- Optimize cross-channel marketing management. User interface enhancements to Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service make it easier than ever for marketers to orchestrate experiences and create a digital dialogue across e-mail, SMS, push notifications, web, social, and display advertising.
- Gain a single view of programs, campaigns, and content. With Oracle's marketing calendar, marketers can align content with programs and integrate activities from Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service, and third-party marketing partners.
- Streamline e-mail creation. Enhancements to both Oracle Responsys' and Oracle Eloqua's e-mail message designer help marketers quickly create and test pixel-perfect responsive e-mails. Working from standard templates, easily imported designs, or a blank canvas, marketers can deliver highly personalized messages regardless of technical skill.
Leverage Enterprise-Scale Data Management, Automation, and Marketing Processes
- Orchestrate content marketing workflows across multiple teams and stakeholders. New granular rules in Oracle Content Marketing help marketers build precise content-development workflows. Expanding the reach of who can contribute and approve content simplifies high-volume content creation, a critical element of a modern marketing strategy.
- Streamline management and maintenance. A new Oracle Eloqua marketing operations center allows marketing operations teams to quickly analyze system performance and throughput and easily perform maintenance tasks, simplifying the administration of an organization's large-scale, global marketing hub.
- Automate SMS messaging. Oracle Responsys APIs have been extended to support automated, programmatic SMS messaging.
- "Delivering marketing solutions that simplify marketing processes and enable true customer-centric marketing are key to creating ideal customers and brand advocates," said John Stetic, group vice president, Products, Oracle Marketing Cloud. "The latest updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud reinforce our commitment to delivering marketing simplicity in an easy-to-use, enterprise-ready marketing platform so marketers can focus on their ultimate objective -- attracting and developing ideal customers."
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014: A Modern Marketing Experience
- #Interact14 on Twitter
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Responsys
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Bluekai
- Oracle Content Marketing
- Oracle Social Cloud
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
In today's application economy, enterprise organizations realize that it's their applications that are the heart and soul of their business. If their application users have a bad experience, their revenue and reputation are at stake. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Application Performance Management at CA Technologies, discussed how a user-centric Application Performance Management solution can help inspire your users with every applicati...
May. 29, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,766
As enterprises engage with Big Data technologies to develop applications needed to meet operational demands, new computation fabrics are continually being introduced. To leverage these new innovations, organizations are sacrificing market opportunities to gain expertise in learning new systems. In his session at Big Data Expo, Supreet Oberoi, Vice President of Field Engineering at Concurrent, Inc., discussed how to leverage existing infrastructure and investments and future-proof them against e...
May. 29, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,183
The consumption economy is here and so are cloud applications and solutions that offer more than subscription and flat fee models and at the same time are available on a pure consumption model, which not only reduces IT spend but also lowers infrastructure costs, and offers ease of use and availability. In their session at 15th Cloud Expo, Ermanno Bonifazi, CEO & Founder of Solgenia, and Ian Khan, Global Strategic Positioning & Brand Manager at Solgenia, discussed this shifting dynamic with an ...
May. 29, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,250
Due of the rise of Hadoop, many enterprises are now deploying their first small clusters of 10 to 20 servers. At this small scale, the complexity of operating the cluster looks and feels like general data center servers. It is not until the clusters scale, as they inevitably do, when the pain caused by the exponential complexity becomes apparent. We've seen this problem occur time and time again. In his session at Big Data Expo, Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackI...
May. 29, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,567
Once the decision has been made to move part or all of a workload to the cloud, a methodology for selecting that workload needs to be established. How do you move to the cloud? What does the discovery, assessment and planning look like? What workloads make sense? Which cloud model makes sense for each workload? What are the considerations for how to select the right cloud model? And how does that fit in with the overall IT transformation?
May. 29, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,296
You use an agile process; your goal is to make your organization more agile. But what about your data infrastructure? The truth is, today's databases are anything but agile - they are effectively static repositories that are cumbersome to work with, difficult to change, and cannot keep pace with application demands. Performance suffers as a result, and it takes far longer than it should to deliver new features and capabilities needed to make your organization competitive. As your application an...
May. 29, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,497
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises a...
May. 28, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,235
The recent trends like cloud computing, social, mobile and Internet of Things are forcing enterprises to modernize in order to compete in the competitive globalized markets. However, enterprises are approaching newer technologies with a more silo-ed way, gaining only sub optimal benefits. The Modern Enterprise model is presented as a newer way to think of enterprise IT, which takes a more holistic approach to embracing modern technologies.
May. 28, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,041
SYS-CON Events announced today that SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. SUSE provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help ...
May. 28, 2015 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 602
Move from reactive to proactive cloud management in a heterogeneous cloud infrastructure. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Manoj Khabe, Innovative Solution-Focused Transformation Leader at Vicom Computer Services, Inc., will show how to replace a help desk-centric approach with an ITIL-based service model and service-centric CMDB that’s tightly integrated with an event and incident management platform. Learn how to expand the scope of operations management to service management. He will al...
May. 28, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,451
The true value of the Internet of Things (IoT) lies not just in the data, but through the services that protect the data, perform the analysis and present findings in a usable way. With many IoT elements rooted in traditional IT components, Big Data and IoT isn’t just a play for enterprise. In fact, the IoT presents SMBs with the prospect of launching entirely new activities and exploring innovative areas. CompTIA research identifies several areas where IoT is expected to have the greatest impac...
May. 28, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,957
There's no doubt that the Internet of Things is driving the next wave of innovation. Google has spent billions over the past few months vacuuming up companies that specialize in smart appliances and machine learning. Already, Philips light bulbs, Audi automobiles, and Samsung washers and dryers can communicate with and be controlled from mobile devices. To take advantage of the opportunities the Internet of Things brings to your business, you'll want to start preparing now.
May. 28, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,818
In a world of ever-accelerating business cycles and fast-changing client expectations, the cloud increasingly serves as a growth engine and a path to new business models. Dynamic clouds enable businesses to continuously reinvent themselves, adapting their business processes, their service and software delivery and their operations to achieve speed-to-market and quick response to customer feedback. As the cloud evolves, the industry has multiple competing cloud technologies, offering on-premises ...
May. 28, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,013
As the world moves from DevOps to NoOps, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. However, applications have been architected with a much tighter coupling than it needs to be which makes deployment in different environments and migration between them harder. The microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, Netflix and so on is at the heart of CloudFoundry – a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS...
May. 28, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,660
T-Mobile has been transforming the wireless industry with its “Uncarrier” initiatives. Today as T-Mobile’s IT organization works to transform itself in a like manner, technical foundations built over the last couple of years are now key to their drive for more Agile delivery practices. In his session at DevOps Summit, Martin Krienke, Sr Development Manager at T-Mobile, will discuss where they started their Continuous Delivery journey, where they are today, and where they are going in an effort ...
May. 28, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,427