|By Business Wire||
|July 16, 2014 09:58 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8nz7gc/best_practices) has announced the addition of the "Best Practices for Cloud Computing in South Africa and the Real Business Impact" report to their offering.
This research study provides comprehensive insight into best practices related to the migration of enterprise systems from traditional, premise-based environments to the cloud.
Cloud computing has become more prominent in South Africa in recent years, and enterprises are evaluating and benchmarking different cloud strategies. The study also examines pertinent issues such as market penetration of cloud services, key adoption trends, vertical trends, and requirements.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Aim and Objectives
3. Research Scope and Definitions
4. Market Overview
- Cloud Readiness in South Africa
- Cloud Computing Market - Revenue Forecast
- Key Market Drivers and Restraints
- Drivers/Restraints Explained
5. Measuring the Business Impact of Cloud - Total Cost of Ownership Analysis
- TCO Analysis - On-premises versus Cloud - hosted Systems
6. Enterprise Migration to Cloud Platforms
7. Expected Cloud Adoption in Vertical Markets
- Cloud Computing in Retail
- Cloud Computing in Financial Services
- Cloud Computing in Manufacturing Services
8. Enterprise Requirements and Key Recommendations for Cloud Providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8nz7gc/best_practices