|By Business Wire||
|July 16, 2014 10:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxm8cw/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Operators" report to their offering.
"Asia-Pacific Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Operators" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Asia-Pacific and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on Asia-Pacific population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Asia-Pacific mobile penetration rates covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile demand users
- Mobile subscriptions by operators: Total number of mobile subscriptions by network operators and MVNOs
- Mobile subscriptions by package type - Insights into Prepaid/Post-paid subscriptions and mobile churn
- Mobile ARPS by operator and subscription type
- Total mobile revenues in Asia-Pacific.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Mobile Penetration Of Population
4 Mobile Subscriptions By Operators
5 Mobile Subscriptions By Type Of Package
6 Mobile Arps
7 Mobile Revenues
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxm8cw/asiapacific