|By Business Wire||
|July 18, 2014 10:07 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb6f89/global_process) has announced the addition of the "Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market" report to their offering.
The global process analytical instrumentation market consists of 4 key segments: process chromatographs, process spectrometers, process gas analyzers, and process liquid analyzers. End users are challenged by the cost of maintaining process analytical instrumentation, resulting in a noticeable drive toward online analyzers with low cost of ownership.
Emerging markets such as China and India will continue to contribute significantly to the process analytical instrumentation market. An increase in the shale gas production in the United States will drive demand for process gas analyzers. A shortage of skilled process technicians is expected to restrain market growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors well positioned to meet customer needs?
- What is the most important requirement of customers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
- Which end-user industry represents a high market growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
6. Process Chromatograph Segment Breakdown
7. Process Spectrometer Segment Breakdown
8. Growth Opportunity - Process Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy Analyzer Sub-segment Breakdown
9. Process Gas Analyzer Segment Breakdown
10. Process Liquid Analyzer Segment Breakdown
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb6f89/global_process
Dec. 18, 2014 04:45 PM EST Reads: 745
Dec. 18, 2014 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,039
Dec. 18, 2014 02:30 PM EST Reads: 721
Dec. 18, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 802
Dec. 18, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 968
Dec. 18, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 829
Dec. 18, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,093
Dec. 18, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,226
Dec. 18, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,778
Dec. 18, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,826
Dec. 18, 2014 10:15 AM EST Reads: 2,056
Dec. 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,816
Dec. 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,624
"BSQUARE is in the business of selling software solutions for smart connected devices. It's obvious that IoT has moved from being a technology to being a fundamental part of business, and in the last 18 months people have said let's figure out how to do it and let's put some focus on it, " explained Dave Wagstaff, VP & Chief Architect, at BSQUARE Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,751
Dec. 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,869