|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2014 06:35 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtkn68/machine_health) has announced the addition of the "Machine Health Monitoring Market by Product, Component, Application and Geography - Global Forecast to 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The market size for the machine health monitoring market was $1.54 billion in 2013, which is expected to grow moderately in the next few years.
Some of the major players in this market are AZIMA DLI Corp. (U.S.), Bruel & Kjaer Vibro GmbH (Denmark), Emerson Process Management (U.S.), Fluke Corp. (U.S.), GE (U.S.), Honeywell Process Solution (U.S.), National Instruments (U.S.), Parker Kittiwake (U.K.), Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), SKF (Sweden), among others.
The Machine Health Monitoring market is segmented in terms of product type such as corrosion monitoring equipment, lubricating oil analysis equipment, motor current signature analysis, thermography equipment, ultrasound emission equipment, and vibration monitoring equipment. The report is further segmented into component type such as corrosion probes, spectrometer, spectrum analyzer, thermal camera, ultrasonic detector, vibration sensor, and others (software) used in machine health monitoring market. Also, the Machine Health Monitoring report is segmented by application such as aerospace and defense, automotive, chemicals, marine, mining, oil and gas, and Power.
- The total revenue of the Machine Health Monitoring market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 7.16% from 2014-2020
- Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth applications in each verticals and fast growing market segments
- Statistics by component, product type, application type, and geography, with a detailed classification splits by revenue
- Porter's analysis in detail along with the impact
- Major market trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the Machine Health Monitoring market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographic markets to give an overall view of the Machine Health Monitoring market
- The future of Machine Health Monitoring market from technical as well as market oriented perspectives
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with in-depth market share analysis including individual revenue, and market share rankings.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Market Dynamics
5 Machine Health Monitoring Market By Products
6 Machine Health Monitoring Market By Component
7 Machine Health Monitoring Market By Application
8 Machine Health Monitoring Market By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Azima Dli Corporation
- Bruel & Kjaer
- CTRL Systems, Inc.
- Emerson Process Management
- Fluke Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SKF AB
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtkn68/machine_health
Dec. 29, 2014 08:45 AM EST Reads: 774
Dec. 29, 2014 07:45 AM EST Reads: 2,843
Dec. 29, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 2,983
Dec. 29, 2014 03:45 AM EST Reads: 1,845
Dec. 29, 2014 02:00 AM EST Reads: 2,179
Dec. 29, 2014 01:30 AM EST Reads: 2,695
Dec. 29, 2014 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,966
Dec. 28, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,948
Dec. 28, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 2,743
Dec. 28, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 2,161
Dec. 28, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,077
Dec. 28, 2014 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,306
Dec. 28, 2014 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,328
Fundamentally, SDN is still mostly about network plumbing. While plumbing may be useful to tinker with, what you can do with your plumbing is far more intriguing. A rigid interpretation of SDN confines it to Layers 2 and 3, and that's reasonable. But SDN opens opportunities for novel constructions in Layers 4 to 7 that solve real operational problems in data centers. "Data center," in fact, might become anachronistic - data is everywhere, constantly on the move, seemingly always overflowing. Net...
Dec. 28, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 2,218
Dec. 28, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,898