|By Marketwired .||
|July 29, 2014 01:08 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - July 29, 2014) - Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) -- FCm Travel Solutions today is launching a new cloud-based reporting platform that allows customers to build their own reports and more deeply analyze their travel data using third party sources.
FCm's new reporting tool -- ClientBank Cloud -- is a scalable reporting solution that draws on third party intelligence and gives FCm access to external travel, non-travel and expense data for cross platform analytics. The tool will be add-on functionality to FCm's current ClientBank global reporting system.
Available for customers looking for reporting capabilities outside of the existing ClientBank reporting suite, ClientBank Cloud allows clients to produce customized dashboards and reports themselves, creating opportunity for new types of travel analysis.
FCm's Global Technology Leader John Morhous said ClientBank Cloud was an exciting development for FCm, with the new tool delivering unique reporting functionality.
"This technology provides clients with a platform to perform 'big data' style analytics for multiple areas in addition to the standard travel data available for expense management, traveler profiles, travel risk management, buying behavior, gamification, open bookings, carbon offsetting, credit card activity -- essentially any third party data that can be related to travel," John said.
"To support this we've developed a data 'connector' functionality that draws on intelligence from a range of third party (or external) sources, which are fully managed by FCm. This simplifies the process of integrating data and allows FCm to provide expert analysis. Launch partners with the program include iJET International as part of the FCm Secure offering, BMO Financial Group, Concur, and tClara that provides Traveler Friction statistics.
"Once a customer is connected this data is combined with the standard travel reporting already produced within the ClientBank reporting platform to allow completely new dimensions of analysis," John said. "More external suppliers will be added to ClientBank Cloud based on customer needs.
"In addition, we've created a new user interface for ClientBank Cloud, which is accessible via the web or mobile devices for clients that want to use it on the go. The interface is also embeddable, so clients can take their reports and dashboard and easily embed them on internally used platforms, such as Sharepoint, Lotus Notes, SAP Portal, Drupal, and Salesforce -- essentially anything that allows HTML iFrames."
Hundreds of reports are available via ClientBank Cloud for clients to analyze their supplier management contracts, traveler behavior or carbon footprint. Clients can choose to use those, modify them for their own needs, or create their own reports and dashboards.
During the past few months FCm has been trialing the tool with a handful of customers, with plans to progressively roll ClientBank Cloud out across its global network over the next 12 months.
ClientBank Cloud fast facts
- BYOR (build your own reports and dashboards) capability available to all users
- Connector program provides native ability to bring in external intelligence for 'big data' style reports and analytics across more than just travel
- Updated user interface accessible via web and mobile devices, which is embeddable in any HTML compliant web platform for further report consumption.
FCm Travel Solutions:
- Is one of the world's leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies
- Blends global presence with local, flexible and personal service, and provides end-to-end corporate travel and expense management solutions
- Has a regionally focused global network that ensures in-depth understanding of each client's local business culture and travel environment
- Creates travel savings for companies of all sizes, in all market sectors.
The following files are available for download:
For more information:
M: +1 312 218 2212
E: [email protected]