|By Marketwired .||
|July 30, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
DENVER, CO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/30/14 -- Cachematrix (www.cachematrix.com), the leading provider of institutional trading technology to financial institutions, announced today that its technology is now powering Regions Bank's Global Investment Portal.
"We are pleased to provide a solution that will allow our corporate and institutional clients to manage their liquidity efficiently, securely and with confidence," said Jason Sweatt, senior vice president, liquidity and deposits management at Regions Bank. "Cachematrix is a leader in financial software development with the expertise required to develop a custom platform tailored to the unique needs of our clients."
With the addition of Cachematrix technology, Regions Bank is now able to provide its corporate clients with cutting edge functionality to meet the needs of its extensive client base investing in money funds. This feature set includes:
- Full research and trading capabilities on money fund offerings across many fund families and categories
- Full holdings level portfolio transparency and research via ATLAS analytics package
- Full suite of compliance and dual authorization functionality
- Global Dynamic Messaging functionality
- Integrated online statements and trade confirmations
- DDA account drawdown with balance validation
- Straight Through Processing via integration with SunGard AddVantage
- Single Sign-On integration with Regions Bank's OnePass System
"I am very excited that Regions Bank has partnered with Cachematrix to power its liquidity management platform," said Cachematrix founder and CEO, George Hagerman. "Centralizing liquidity management functions through a consolidated technology solution is a core foundation for growth within a bank, and we are seeing this become more commonplace as the industry continues to evolve."
About Cachematrix Holdings, LLC
Cachematrix is the leading "software as a service" (SaaS) provider of institutional trading systems for banks and financial institutions worldwide. Cachematrix enables banks and other financial services firms the ability to offer its corporate clients online access to a full suite of liquidity products through a convenient, single source platform for managing assets. For more information, visit www.cachematrix.com, or follow us at twitter.com/Cachematrix
For Further Information Contact: