|By PR Newswire||
|July 31, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jensen today announced that its newly designed Jensen DUB Edition high performance amps, speakers and subwoofers are now available at retail. The line combines Jensen technology with the design skills of the creators of DUB Magazine. As part of their agreement, Jensen will participate in all of the DUB marketing programs including the magazine, cross promotions, and shows and events.
"DUB is an original automotive lifestyle brand with its focus on the car culture. Its designers have always been right on target as they expanded from the magazine into 12Volt vehicle accessories that translate into profit opportunities for their dealer partners," said Tom Malone, President of VOXX Electronics Corp.
This product line adds in-vehicle audio components to the DUB line up of branded and designed accessories. The line includes amplifiers, full range speakers along with 10" and 12" subwoofers. The product was designed and engineered in the USA (DUB / Jensen) using Audio Precision and Klippel test equipment. All DUB full range speakers use silk dome tweeters, rubber surrounds and oversized motor structures.
Malone continued, "Partnering with DUB is an important step for our Jensen product line, especially when you consider the tremendous marketing programs that we will be part of as well. The DUB reputation for performance combined with the Jensen history of sound quality should make this a win/win for our retailers helping them capture a bigger share of the car audio market. The products appeal to a unique demographic and are priced to move. Consumers get some very hot new products and dealers get an additional profit opportunity."
The Jensen DUB Edition line will be part of a number of DUB Magazine events including custom car showcases, DUB LIVE! and the national DUB Show Tour. DUB Live! is active at U.S. military bases, community festivals, major auto shows, sporting events and concerts. DUB also sponsors "Custom Car Showcases" in a series of nationwide "Retailtainment Events" and Jensen DUB Edition will participate in all of those. Finally, the new Jensen DUB Edition will be part of the extensive social media programs that run on a regular basis.
"Partnering with the Jensen brand and a company like VOXX Electronics is an honor. They both have such great reputations for quality products," said Myles Kovas, DUB Magazine President and Co-Founder. "We did not compromise on performance. DUB Edition by Jensen Subwoofers hit really hard!"
The new line will be supported by full in-store support materials, including posters, decals and displays.
The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers provide the hard hitting, in-your-face sound you have come to expect from the Jensen iconic audio brand. The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers feature robust MOSFET power supplies, continuously variable high/low pass filters, and variable bass boost for great system design flexibility. All of the Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers have optimized class AB design to minimize distortion and reduce idle current.
- DUBa11000D 1100 Watt 1 Channel Class D Amplifier uses less power, takes up less space and generates less heat than traditional amp designs for improved efficiency. The DUBa11000D is driven by a MOSFET power supply and high current international rectifier output transistors offering impressive power – 1100 Watts RMS into a 1-Ohm load. This amplifier features superior audiophile sound quality and will provide constant reliable power so that you can keep playing louder and longer. (MSRP: $229.00)
- DUBa1450 900 Watt 1 Channel Class AB Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply, high current Toshiba output transistors and NJM4580 low noise, low distortion op-amps providing high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa1450 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. This amplifier offers impressive power and extensive controls for fine-tuning your sound – an ideal way to boost your music's intensity and clarity. (MSRP: $149.99)
- DUBa2100 480 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply with high current Toshiba output transistors offering impressive power. With a rated RMS of 85 Watts x 2-Channels @ 4-Ohms and additional power output of 125 Watts x 2-Channels @ 2-Ohms and 240 Watts x 1-Channel at 4-Ohms, the DUBa2100 is sure to satisfy your need for power. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBa4100 800 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier will knock the wind right out of you when added to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa4100 features high current Toshiba output transistors; optimized Class AB design for reduced distortion and idle current. The DUBa4100 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. Its Overload Protection circuitry will keep the amp from overheating or shutting down. (MSRP: $129.99)
Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system with the Jensen DUB Edition full line of car speakers! This new speaker line features injection-molded polypropylene cones, NBR (rubber) surround, silk dome tweeters, and vented spiders. These speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with high power handling capability and quality materials used throughout. The aggressive design is black with silver accents ready to suit any vehicle's interior and is designed with shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
- DUBs240 4" Two-Way Speaker is an outstanding choice to replace factory 4" speakers. The DUBs240 two-way design handles 180 Watts peak power, 45 Watts RMS and features Jensen's injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and heavy duty motor structure with 3.0mm Xmax. (MSRP: $49.99)
- DUBs252 5.25" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil. Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system. The DUBs252 car speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 240 Watts (60 Watts RMS) offering frequency response of 45Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $59.99)
- DUBs257 5x7"/6x8" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil features an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround, a 25mm silk dome tweeter and heavy duty motor structure with 3.4mm Xmax guarantee to deliver an excellent full range, bold sound quality. These speakers deliver exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 280 Watts (70 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $69.99)
- DUBs265 6.5" Two-Way Speaker is designed to give the perfect sound balance of quality and power delivering crisp, clear highs, smooth bass and clean midrange. These 2-way car speakers will blow you away with maximum power handling of 280 Watts peak power, 70 Watts RMS offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MRSP: $69.99)
- DUBs369 6x9" Three-Way Speaker offer great depth of sound and high frequency response range, so you can hear every note of your favorite music as a result of the (1) 25mm silk dome tweeter and (1) 13mm silk dome super tweeter, as well as an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and a heavy duty motor structure with 4.5mm Xmax. Power handling of 400 Watts peak power (100 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 32Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $89.99)
Jensen DUB Edition Subwoofers are built with a uniquely reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone for optimum stiffness and maximum low frequency output. The high damping rubber surround, bumped and vented pole piece, 2" voice coil, and heavy duty motor structure are designed to give the listener a "Hard Hitting" experience.
- DUBw10 10" Subwoofer is built for sound. From the moment you turn it on it will surprise you with its true low frequency response and slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine. The DUBw10 offers an impressive 1000 Watts of peak power handling (250 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 25Hz~250Hz. This 10" subwoofer with 2' voice coil proves you can easily install impressive and affordable hard hitting sound in your vehicle. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBw12 12" Subwoofer is built for window shaking, roof rattling sound. From the moment you turn it on the DUBw12 will surprise you with its super-clear lows and rich-sounding, hard hitting bass without distortion. The DUBw12 offers an impressive 1200 Watts of peak power handling (350 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 22Hz~250Hz. The slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine makes this subwoofer the perfect addition to any vehicle. (MSRP: $129.99)
The Jensen DUB Edition brand is marketed by VOXX Electronics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corp., (NASDAQ: VOXX).
For information on becoming a Jensen Mobile Entertainment Dealer in the U.S., please visit www.jensenmobile.com/become-dealer.
About VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC):
VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX), a leading, global supplier of mobile and consumer electronics products. VEC is a recognized leader in the marketing of automotive entertainment, Location Based Services (LBS), rear observation systems, and vehicle security. Its extensive distribution network includes power retailers and 12-volt specialists as well as nearly all of the major vehicle manufacturers ("OEMs"), both domestically and abroad.
About VOXX International Corporation:
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX). The Company that began as Audiovox over 45 years ago has morphed into a worldwide leader in many automotive and consumer electronics and accessories categories, and now into premium high-end audio. The Company's brands hold leading market positions across a wide-spectrum of consumer and automotive segments.
Today, VOXX International is a global company….with an extensive distribution network that includes some of the world's Fortune 500 companies and an international footprint in Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America, and a growing brand portfolio, which now comprises over 30 trusted brands including Audiovox®, Klipsch®, RCA®,Invision®, Jensen®, Acoustic Research®, Jamo®, Energy®, Mac Audio®, Magnat®, Heco®, Schwaiger®, Hirschmann Car Communication® and Oehlbach®. The Company continues to drive innovation throughout all of its subsidiaries, and maintains its commitment to exceeding the needs of the consumers it serves. For additional information, please visit our Web site at www.voxxintl.com.
DUB® Publishing is a leading, authoritative voice in the urban automotive lifestyle scene. Its eponymous magazine was the first in the industry dedicated to covering celebrity-driven vehicles and giving a first-hand look at the expansion of a multi-billion dollar industry that revolves around the vast world of car customization. DUB is widely recognized as pioneers in modern car culture and aftermarket customization. DUB Magazine – The Original Automotive Lifestyle Magazine™, and DUB Magazine's Custom Auto Show and Concert Tour™ spawned a new era of urban car culture and lifestyle. For more information please visit www.dubmagazine.com.
VOXX International Contact:
Phone: (631) 436-6408
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE VOXX International Corporation
There is no doubt that Big Data is here and getting bigger every day. Building a Big Data infrastructure today is no easy task. There are an enormous number of choices for database engines and technologies. To make things even more challenging, requirements are getting more sophisticated, and the standard paradigm of supporting historical analytics queries is often just one facet of what is needed. As Big Data growth continues, organizations are demanding real-time access to data, allowing immed...
May. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,456
The world's leading Cloud event, Cloud Expo has launched Microservices Journal on the SYS-CON.com portal, featuring over 19,000 original articles, news stories, features, and blog entries. DevOps Journal is focused on this critical enterprise IT topic in the world of cloud computing. Microservices Journal offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. Follow new article posts on T...
May. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,741
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY., and the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides private all-in-one social intranets allowing workers to securely collaborate from anywhere in the world and from any device. Social, mobile, and eas...
May. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,238
WebRTC defines no default signaling protocol, causing fragmentation between WebRTC silos. SIP and XMPP provide possibilities, but come with considerable complexity and are not designed for use in a web environment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Matthew Hodgson, technical co-founder of the Matrix.org, discussed how Matrix is a new non-profit Open Source Project that defines both a new HTTP-based standard for VoIP & IM signaling and provides reference implementations.
May. 3, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,133
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, a...
May. 3, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,152
There are 182 billion emails sent every day, generating a lot of data about how recipients and ISPs respond. Many marketers take a more-is-better approach to stats, preferring to have the ability to slice and dice their email lists based numerous arbitrary stats. However, fundamentally what really matters is whether or not sending an email to a particular recipient will generate value. Data Scientists can design high-level insights such as engagement prediction models and content clusters that a...
May. 3, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,221
SYS-CON Events announced today the IoT Bootcamp – Jumpstart Your IoT Strategy, being held June 9–10, 2015, in conjunction with 16th Cloud Expo and Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Javits Center in New York City. This is your chance to jumpstart your IoT strategy. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the IoT Bootcamp is not just based on presentations but includes hands-on demos and walkthroughs. We will introduce you to a variety of Do-It-Yourself IoT platforms including Arduino, Ras...
May. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,777
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover ...
May. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,328
Database apps on mobile devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Bradley Holt, a Developer Advocate for IBM Cloudant, will discuss how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again), whenever an Internet connection is available. He will demonstrate techniques for replicating cloud databases with mobile devices in order to build offline-enabled mobile apps that can provide a better,...
May. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 877
This talk focuses on the application of DevOps fundamentals to include network infrastructure. It draws from real deployment case studies on the extension of today's paradigms to address the challenges of the network infrastructures' ability to seamlessly and cohesively integrate into agile workflows. In this session at DevOps Summit, Arista Networks will focus on configuration management using automation with a nod to future work necessary to include telemetry and ephemeral state information....
May. 3, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 866
Scott Jenson leads a project called The Physical Web within the Chrome team at Google. Project members are working to take the scalability and openness of the web and use it to talk to the exponentially exploding range of smart devices. Nearly every company today working on the IoT comes up with the same basic solution: use my server and you'll be fine. But if we really believe there will be trillions of these devices, that just can't scale. We need a system that is open a scalable and by using ...
May. 3, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,655
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
May. 3, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,189
The cloud has transformed how we think about software quality. Instead of preventing failures, we must focus on automatic recovery from failure. In other words, resilience trumps traditional quality measures. Continuous delivery models further squeeze traditional notions of quality. Remember the venerable project management Iron Triangle? Among time, scope, and cost, you can only fix two or quality will suffer. Only in today's DevOps world, continuous testing, integration, and deployment upend...
May. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,174
Cloud and Big Data present unique dilemmas: embracing the benefits of these new technologies while maintaining the security of your organization's assets. When an outside party owns, controls and manages your infrastructure and computational resources, how can you be assured that sensitive data remains private and secure? How do you best protect data in mixed use cloud and big data infrastructure sets? Can you still satisfy the full range of reporting, compliance and regulatory requirements? In...
May. 3, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,493
There are lots of challenges in IoT around secure, scalable and business friendly infrastructure for enterprises. For large corporations, IoT implementations are one of the top priorities of the decade. All industries are seeing a competitive need to sustain by investing in IoT initiatives. The value addition comes from improved customer service, innovative product and additional revenue streams. The data from these IP-connected devices can be leveraged for a variety of business applica...
May. 3, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,033