|By Business Wire||
|August 1, 2014 01:36 PM EDT||
Tendril®, the leading provider of Energy Services Management (ESM) solutions, today announced it will participate in a panel discussion at the Summer Conference for the Association of Energy Services Professionals (AESP). Tendril CEO Adrian Tuck will join other utility, technology and regulatory experts to discuss the evolving nature of Energy Service Providers (ESPs). In particular, the panel will detail how ESPs can turn demand‐side challenges into opportunities, with a focus on capitalizing on distributed generation, advancing regulatory models and defining new consumer engagement strategies.
- What: AESP Summer Conference Panel: “An Industry in Transformation and What It Means for Energy Service Providers”
- Carol Stimmel, founder and CEO, Manifest Mind (Moderator)
- Kelly Griffin, information solutions strategy and marketing executive, Duke Energy
- Lars Henrikson, senior planning and development specialist, Seattle City Light
- Ivo Steklac, general manager of residential and commercial energy solutions, SunPower
- Andrew Campbell, executive director of the Energy Institute at Haas, University of California, Berkeley
- Adrian Tuck, CEO, Tendril
- When: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, 10:30-12:00 p.m. PDT
Where: The Westin St. Francis, 335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Tendril is defining data-driven Energy Services Management (ESM) for the evolving energy market. Our open, cloud-based software platform provides the infrastructure, analytics and understanding required to deliver personalized energy services. This targeted approach drives new business opportunities, delights consumers and has led to some of the industry’s highest engagement and satisfaction rates. For more information, please visit http://www.tendrilinc.com or follow us on Twitter at @Tendril.