|By Marketwired .||
|August 4, 2014 09:01 AM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, NV and FAIRFAX, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/04/14 -- Black Hat -- Invincea, Inc., the market leader for user protection against advanced cybersecurity threats through the use of secure virtual containers, today announced updates to the Invincea platform with the general availability of FreeSpace 4.0 and Invincea Management Service 2.1. These new product releases give enterprises of all sizes the power to quickly and easily rollout and manage Invincea deployments as a critical component in operationalizing endpoint security.
Working in concert with dozens of customers and enterprises as part of an Early Access Program for these milestone releases, participants verified they were able to meet their unique environmental configurations such as custom and third-party browser plug-ins using Invincea's pluggable architecture framework. Security and usability go hand-in-hand in order to fully operationalize endpoint security. "Invincea continues to execute on their mission as a leader in user protection against advanced threats with the release of FreeSpace 4.0 client software," said Arindam Bose, FVP & Information Security Officer, BBCN Bank.
The FreeSpace 4.0 client software and Invincea Management Service 2.1 releases as part of the Invincea platform focus specifically on the enterprise need for rapid adoption and ongoing management of large-scale Invincea deployments, including coverage for Microsoft's recent Windows and Office product suites.
FreeSpace 4.0 delivers key features and benefits, including:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 operating system platform support, 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Microsoft Office 365 and support for Click-to-Run execution
- Improved performance for small footprint devices, including budget friendly business-class machines, touchscreen tablets (including Dell Venue tablets), and client-hosted and server-hosted virtual desktops
- Improved support for Windows user profile persistence and roaming/network-based user profiles
Invincea Management Service 2.1 delivers administrative and management benefits, including:
- Management of FreeSpace 4.0 and 3.x clients in a single interface
- Group templates to simplify the organization of user policies across the enterprise
- Bulk template configuration updates across one, many or all group templates
- Client software download rate-limiting to handle hundreds or thousands of simultaneous upgrade requests as new version updates are deployed across the enterprise
- Serve client software updates from Windows File Shares (SMB), Unix file systems via SAMBA, Amazon S3, and any URL-based content delivery network
- Palo Alto Networks technology integration where FreeSpace endpoints pass executable file hashes and URLs from its secure virtual container through the Invincea Management Service (IMS) to Palo Alto WildFire to conduct dynamic analysis
"The major features in the release of FreeSpace 4.0 and IMS 2.1 show the ability of Invincea to operationalize at scale in large enterprise environments," said Anup Ghosh, CEO and founder at Invincea. "These improvements in scale and reach were driven directly by customer feedback and demand. We're grateful to our large and rapidly growing customer base for helping us develop a true enterprise ready product."
Invincea's software is now protecting more than one million (1,000,000) users in more than 15,000 organizations worldwide -- installed in dozens of industry verticals such as financial services, retail, energy, oil & gas, high tech, healthcare, retail, transportation, defense industrial, federal and state government agencies and companies. In June 2013, Invincea became the first advanced malware threat protection technology to ship straight from the factory on all Dell commercial devices under the brand name of Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace. These machines include: Precision, Latitude, and Optiplex machines. The OEM deal announced by Dell is now shipping Invincea on more than 60 million devices globally over three years.
- Josh Saxe
Topic: A Scalable, Ensemble Approach for Building & Visualizing Deep Code-Sharing Networks Over Millions of Malicious Binaries
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014
Time: 4:05-5:30 p.m. PT
Location: Mandalay Bay Ballroom - South Seas F
- Giacomo Bergamo
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014
Time: 3:30-5:30 p.m. PT
Location: Mandalay Bay Ballroom - Breakers JK- Station 6
Invincea Blog: http://www.invincea.com/newsroom/blog/
About Invincea, Inc.
Invincea is the market-leading solution for advanced malware threat detection, breach prevention and forensic threat intelligence. The Invincea platform provides organizations of all sizes -- enterprises to small-medium businesses -- with coverage against the largest attack surface for cyber-breach attacks aimed at end-users in the form of spear-phishing, drive-by download exploits, poisoned search results and user-initiated infections. The company is venture capital-backed and based in Fairfax, VA. For more information, visit http://www.invincea.com.
CHEN PR, Inc.