|By PR Newswire||
|August 5, 2014 02:24 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IDrive Inc., a leading online backup and cloud storage provider, today announced their commitment to helping their Business clients satisfy their compliance requirements.
The cloud backup solutions company recently attained its SSAE-16 certification and can now better assist customers within the medical, accounting, legal, and many more industries to meet their industry specific mandates. These regulations, including HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC/NASD, etc., generally include orders to maintain complete backup records of all electronic business transactions while continuing to fully comply with other industry standards.
Key Features of IDrive that can assist with these compliances include:
- Encryption of data before transmission and data remains in an encrypted state when at rest, utilizing military-grade 256-bit AES encryption.
- Access is restricted by password authentication.
- Log-ins and other access are both date and time-stamped.
- Data remains on the IDrive servers as long as the customer needs to retain it.
- All data is available for online restore 24/7.
- Backups are stored with the catalogs (indexes) accessible to authorized users at all times.
- IDrive data resides on RAID-protected industry leading NAS/SAN storage devices with multiple levels of redundancy, guaranteeing availability of data.
As a complete online backup, recovery, storage, and sharing service for small to enterprise level businesses, IDrive is cross-compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems as well as Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile. Along with the cross compatibility is the ability to backup unlimited computers and devices all to a single account. Software features include automatic scheduling for backups, sub-accounts, incremental backup subsequent to initial full backup, and file versioning.
IDrive supports open file backup, system state backup, as well as server and database backups – MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server. Several Business account options with competitive pricing plans are available.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance, sync and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, IBackup®, RemotePC™ and EVS for developers. The company's services help over 2 million customers back up over 45 Petabytes of data.
SOURCE IDrive Inc.