|By Business Wire||
|August 6, 2014 03:33 AM EDT||
Technology market research firm Infonetics Research today unveiled a new logo to reflect the company’s heightened stature in the global communications industry as it prepares to celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2015.
Infonetics’ CEO and co-founder J’Amy Stewart says: “Infonetics is on a serious roll. From our humble beginnings as a two-person startup in a Silicon Valley garage, we’ve grown into an international firm of nearly 50 employees in the U.S., China, the U.K., and the Netherlands – and we are actively hiring more. We’ve averaged 15% annual revenue growth for the past 10 years, and we’re on target to grow even faster this year and next. Apollo Research just named us the 5th most-quoted analyst firm in the U.S. along with firms many times our size, including IDC, Forrester and Gartner, and our blue chip clients include the biggest players in the communications space and on Wall Street.”
Infonetics co-founder and principal analyst Michael Howard adds: “Our new logo is modern, energetic, and sophisticated, conveying a company that is cutting-edge yet credible and stable. It also expresses our ability to adapt to the ever-changing tech world, one of our core strengths.”
The new logo is the first of many rebranding events Infonetics is rolling out this year in advance of its 25th anniversary. It is also:
- Introducing an expanded lineup of market research next month
- Rebranding its research and awards
- Launching a completely revamped website and service portal for clients, guests, and journalists this fall
Designed by Design Reactor, a Silicon Valley-based digital marketing firm whose clients include Apple, Google, Cisco, Intel, and other technology giants, the new logo is a natural extension of Infonetics’ strong momentum and increased visibility.
Infonetics’ new orange and gray ‘dot’ logo is a significant departure from the blue and yellow rectangle that clients have been familiar with since 2000. “We are optimistic that our audience will recognize that our new logo is a positive change that builds on our solid history and positions Infonetics for an even brighter future,” Stewart says. “We are excited to kick off the countdown to our silver anniversary with a newly refined and polished look and hope our clients enjoy it.”
As noted, Infonetics is in hiring mode. The company is looking for analysts, account directors, and research staff. To view its current job openings, see www.infonetics.com/jobopp.asp.
INFONETICS RESEARCH REPORT EXCERPTS
- $1 trillion to be spent on telecom and datacom equipment and software over next 5 years
- More broadband providers jumping on the home automation bandwagon
- Connected car service providers to reap $17B in 2018 as carmakers ramp smart apps
- Rise in mobile broadband traffic puts new focus on centralized signaling and routing control
- Cloud is our number-one networking initiative, say enterprises in Infonetics’ latest survey
- Infonetics releases Global Telecom and Datacom Market Trends and Drivers report
- Making Your Network Run Hotter With SDN (Sept. 4: Register)
- Simplifying Networks with Centralized Signaling and Routing (Sept. 9: Register)
- Network Control and SDN: What Role Will the PCRF Play? (Sept. 10: Register)
- The Role of NFV in Mobile Networks (Sept. 25: Learn more)
TO INQUIRE ABOUT RESEARCH, CONTACT:
N. America (West), Asia Pacific: Larry Howard [email protected] +1 408-583-3335
N. A. (East, Midwest), L. America, EMEA: Scott Coyne [email protected] +1 408-583-3395
Greater China, SE Asia, India: 大中华区 Jeffrey Song [email protected] +86 21-3919-8505
Japan 日本 Takashi Kimura, TAK Analytics [email protected] +81 3-6408-5566
South Korea 대한민국 Doug Moon, MBAP [email protected] +82 2-3453-9400
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete effectively. View Infonetics’ About Us slides here.