|By Marketwired .||
|August 18, 2014 11:40 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/18/14 -- Every business is looking for the most cost-effective method of delivering excellent telephone service. Lots of businesses have integrated utilizing VoIP technology for just that reason, but in the back of every business owner's mind is the question of whether or not their experience could be made more convenient for both their own use and that of their customers. VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com formulated a list of criteria that takes into account price, features, user reviews, expert ratings, and more to determine what VoIP services are the simplest to use for a modern business.
1. Vonage Business Solutions tops the list of the business VoIP providers that is the easiest service to use. It features a lightning fast path to go from getting the service to having it up and running for a business, with the process taking as little as 15 minutes. It has one of the best new features of modern business VoIP providers: the service can be used to allow telecommuting by employees. Not only that, but Vonage Business Solutions provides around the clock support, promptly addressing any questions or troubleshooting that might arise. This VoIP provider also boasts an interface that is focused on being very easy to use. Perhaps most exciting of all, Vonage Business Solutions does not require any contracts! Overall, Vonage Business Solutions is an excellent value priced at $19.99 a month.
2. Mitel is another leader of the pack of business VoIP providers. Mitel provides an entire user-focused digital ecosystem that houses many different features all under the umbrella of its VoIP service. Mitel prides itself on creating a highly engaging and usable experience for its business users, and as the foundation for it all, responsive support can be reached by phone or text-based chat. Mitel generously offers three months free, a perk which is unmatched by other business VoIP providers, as well as unlimited national and international calls. Mitel prices their service at a reasonable $17.50 per month.
3. RingCentral is unique in that it is a cloud-powered business phone system, allowing for enhanced functionality and many additional features over that of a traditional landline. RingCentral adds value by including unlimited faxing and calling, as well as enticing businesses with a great introductory offer of 30 days free of charge. RingCentral prices its service at $19.99 a month.
4. Jive Unified Connections is a great VoIP option for businesses with a need for a lot of connections, as one of its key features is that it allows for unlimited connected lines for the same low price of $19.95 a month. Jive Unified Connections has other great features, such as unlimited local and long distance calling, as well as providing US-based customer support. Jive Unified is a great choice for very busy office-based businesses.
5. Corvisa Cloud is a premium VoIP service for businesses. It is distinguished from its competitors by its noteworthy features of including call recording for free, an easy to set up sales integration, and being compliant with all Enterprise Security standards. Certainly businesses that are providing a lot of phone-based customer service to their clients will be most excited about the call recording feature being included, as it can be integrated as a very valuable tool for tracking customer service employee productivity and for keeping a close watch on quality control of those phone calls. Corvisa Cloud is priced at $30 a month, a great value for all the high quality features that the service performs.
Businesses or individuals interested in learning more about business VoIP providers should visit: http://virtualpbxphonesystems.com/.
VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com is an authority Virtual PBX site that offers comparison tools to help businesses and residences find the best Virtual PBX for them.
(858) 454-5900 ext: 10301
“The year of the cloud – we have no idea when it's really happening but we think it's happening now. For those technology providers like Zentera that are helping enterprises move to the cloud - it's been fun to watch," noted Mike Loftus, VP Product Management and Marketing at Zentera Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 27, 2015 10:30 PM EST Reads: 2,004
BMC Software plans to acquire assets of CDB Software, Inc., a mainframe data management company that has developed utilities for managing IBM DB2 databases with virtually no outage. Focusing on the availability of mission-critical applications is strategic for BMC as it continues to help its customers transform IT into a competitive advantage for their business. CDB's technology complements BMC's existing mainframe data management portfolio, which includes software utilities for DB2 administrat...
Jan. 27, 2015 09:00 PM EST Reads: 768
IoT is still a vague buzzword for many people. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, discussed the business value of IoT that goes far beyond the general public's perception that IoT is all about wearables and home consumer services. He also discussed how IoT is perceived by investors and how venture capitalist access this space. Other topics discussed were barriers to success, what is new, what is old, and what th...
Jan. 27, 2015 06:15 PM EST Reads: 3,944
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to evolve the way the world does business; however, understanding how to apply it to your company can be a mystery. Most people struggle with understanding the potential business uses or tend to get caught up in the technology, resulting in solutions that fail to meet even minimum business goals. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO / President / Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., showed what is needed to leverage the IoT to transform your business. ...
Jan. 27, 2015 06:15 PM EST Reads: 3,175
Software AG and Wipro Ltd. have announced a joint solution platform for streaming analytics that provides real-time actionable intelligence for the Internet of Things (IoT) market. “The key to successfully addressing the IoT market is the ability to rapidly build and evolve apps that tap into, analyze and make smart decisions on fast, big data”, said John Bates, Global Head of Industry Solutions and CMO, Software AG. To address the huge market potential created by streaming analytics in conj...
Jan. 27, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 806
The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly in the process of breaking from its heretofore relatively obscure enterprise applications (such as plant floor control and supply chain management) and going mainstream into the consumer space. More and more creative folks are interconnecting everyday products such as household items, mobile devices, appliances and cars, and unleashing new and imaginative scenarios. We are seeing a lot of excitement around applications in home automation, personal fitness,...
Jan. 27, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,884
"ElasticBox is an enterprise company that makes it very easy for developers and IT ops to collaborate to develop, build and deploy applications on any cloud - private, public or hybrid," stated Monish Sharma, VP of Customer Success at ElasticBox, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 27, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,474
Dale Kim is the Director of Industry Solutions at MapR. His background includes a variety of technical and management roles at information technology companies. While his experience includes work with relational databases, much of his career pertains to non-relational data in the areas of search, content management, and NoSQL, and includes senior roles in technical marketing, sales engineering, and support engineering. Dale holds an MBA from Santa Clara University, and a BA in Computer Science f...
Jan. 27, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 3,150
OneCloud Software has launched the OneCloud Partner Program. Responding to demand from prospective partners, the Program offers managed service providers (MSPs) and resellers the resources they need to grow their business with the OneCloud Recovery solution. OneCloud Recovery is an automated solution for disaster recovery/business continuity (DR/BC), which leverages Amazon Web Services as the disaster recovery site. “This is a tremendous opportunity with an innovative hybrid cloud-based DR pro...
Jan. 27, 2015 04:15 PM EST Reads: 592
MapR Technologies on Tuesday announced the availability of free Hadoop On-Demand Training for developers, analysts and administrators which represents a $50M in-kind contribution* to the broad Hadoop community. The Hadoop training program is a multi-course curriculum designed to expand worldwide adoption of Hadoop technology. The curriculum provides engaging and interactive video lessons, hands-on exercises, labs and quizzes, enabling professionals to acquire valuable Hadoop skills and knowledge...
Jan. 27, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 529
Cloud Technology Partners on Wednesday announced it has been recognized by the Modern Infrastructure Impact Awards as one of the Best Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partners. Selected by the editors of TechTarget's SearchDataCenter.com, and by votes from customers and strategic channel partners, the companies acknowledged by the Modern Infrastructure Impact Awards represent the top providers of cloud consulting services for AWS including application migration, application development, inf...
Jan. 27, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,394
“We help people build clusters, in the classical sense of the cluster. We help people put a full stack on top of every single one of those machines. We do the full bare metal install," explained Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackIQ, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 27, 2015 02:45 PM EST Reads: 2,339
Axios Systems on Tuesday announced it has selected CenturyLink Cloud as the hosting platform for Axios Systems’ IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions in Canada. CenturyLink, a global provider of communications and IT services, joins other leading technology providers across North America, Europe and APAC to help Axios’ international customers drive efficiencies and innovation across their service management provision. The arrangement with CenturyLink enables Axios to further strengthen its pres...
Jan. 27, 2015 02:45 PM EST Reads: 593
"People are a lot more knowledgeable about APIs now. There are two types of people who work with APIs - IT people who want to use APIs for something internal and the product managers who want to do something outside APIs for people to connect to them," explained Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 27, 2015 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,468
"Blue Box has been around for 10-11 years, and last year we launched Blue Box Cloud. We like the term 'Private Cloud as a Service' because we think that embodies what we are launching as a product - it's a managed hosted private cloud," explained Giles Frith, Vice President of Customer Operations at Blue Box, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 27, 2015 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,529