|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 02:34 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Hypodermic Needles A hypodermic needle is a hollow needle commonly used with a syringe to inject substances into the body or or to extract fluids from it. A hypodermic needle is used for rapid delivery of liquids or to inject substances that cannot be ingested. Hypodermic needles are broadly classified into non-safety and safety needles based on the safety feature associated with the device. Safety needles can be further segmented into active and passive devices based upon the type of user intervention required to activate the safety mechanism. Based on the mechanism of activation, active devices can be further classified as either manual and semi-automatic devices. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Hypodermic Needles market will grow at a CAGR of 6.66 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Hypodermic Needles market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of non-safety and safety hypodermic needles. The revenue generated in this market can be segmented based on the following types of needle, which are classified according to the safety activation mechanism:
TechNavio's report, the Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions as well as individual country-wise revenue segmentation; it also covers the Global Hypodermic Needles market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a share of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Becton, Dickinson and Co.
• Covidien Ltd.
• Retractable Technologies Inc.
• Terumo Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Albert David Ltd.• B-Braun Melsungen AG• Catalent Pharma Solutions• Connectinut Hypodermics Inc.• C.R. Bard • Exel International• Hamilton Syringes & Needles• Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd.• Hi-Tech Syringes• MedPro Safety Products• MW Industries Inc.• Needletech Products Inc.• Revolutions Medical Corp.• Safety Medical Supply Intl.• Simply Surgicals LLC• Smiths Medical• Unilife Corp.• Vigmed AB• Vita Needle Co. • Vygon SA
Key Market Driver
• Introduction and Enforcement of Legislation.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
• Difficulty in Adoption of Safety Mechanisms.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
• Mandatory Use of Safety Needles.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation By Type07.1.1 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 201307.1.2 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 201307.1.3 Disadvantages of Active Devices Compared to Passive Devices08. Product Portfolio09. Global Non-Safety Needles Market09.1.1 Market Size and Forecast of Non-safety Needles10. Global Safety Needles Market10.1 Market Size and Forecast of Safety Needles10.2 Product Segmentation of Safety Needles10.2.1 Revenue Analysis10.2.2 Volume Analysis11. Geographical Segmentation11.1 Hypodermic Needles Market in the Americas11.1.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.1.2 Country-wise Segmentation of Americas 2013 11.1.3 Key leading Countries in Americas11.2 Hypodermic Needles Market in the EMEA11.2.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.2.2 Country-wise Segmentation of EMEA 201311.2.3 Key leading Countries in EMEA11.3 Hypodermic Needles Market in the APAC11.3.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.3.2 Country-wise Segmentation of APAC 201311.3.3 Key leading Countries in APAC12. Key Leading Countries in the Global Hypodermic Needles market12.1 US12.2 Germany12.3 Canada12.4 UK13. Buying Criteria14. Market Growth Drivers15. Drivers and their Impact16. Market Challenges17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges18. Market Trends19. Trends and their Impact20. Vendor Landscape20.1 Competitive Scenario20.1.1 Key News20.1.2 Mergers and Acquistions20.2 Market Share Analysis 201320.3 Other Prominent Vendors21. Key Vendor Analysis
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 3: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Segmentation by Type
Exhibit 4: Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 5: Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 6: Global Non-safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 7: Global Safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 8: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 9: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 10: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation2013 (Revenue in Percentage)
Exhibit 11: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 (Volume in Percentage)
Exhibit 12: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the Americas
Exhibit 13: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of Americas 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 14: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the EMEA
Exhibit 15: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of EMEA 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 16: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the APAC
Exhibit 17: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of APAC (Percentage)
Exhibit 18: Percentage of Needlestick Injuries at Different Stages of Injection Process
Exhibit 19: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Share Analysis 2013
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
The BPM world is going through some evolution or changes where traditional business process management solutions really have nowhere to go in terms of development of the road map. In this demo at 15th Cloud Expo, Kyle Hansen, Director of Professional Services at AgilePoint, shows AgilePoint’s unique approach to dealing with this market circumstance by developing a rapid application composition or development framework.
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,301
SYS-CON Events announced today Isomorphic Software, the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Isomorphic Software is the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications. We develop, market, and support the SmartClient & Smart GWT HTML5/Ajax platform, combining the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software ...
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,198
ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's
"BSQUARE is in the business of selling software solutions for smart connected devices. It's obvious that IoT has moved from being a technology to being a fundamental part of business, and in the last 18 months people have said let's figure out how to do it and let's put some focus on it, " explained Dave Wagstaff, VP & Chief Architect, at BSQUARE Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 20, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,957
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud strategy and programs. In this Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo (http://www.CloudComputingExpo.com...
Dec. 20, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,389
"Our premise is Docker is not enough. That's not a bad thing - we actually love Docker. At ActiveState all our products are based on open source technology and Docker is an up-and-coming piece of open source technology," explained Bart Copeland, President & CEO of ActiveState Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit at Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,980
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover ...
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,294
SYS-CON Events announced today that Windstream, a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, p...
Dec. 20, 2014 10:45 AM EST Reads: 2,243
SYS-CON Media announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, VP of Marketing, Application Performance Management and DevOps at CA Technologies, has joined DevOps Journal’s authors. DevOps Journal is focused on this critical enterprise IT topic in the world of cloud computing. DevOps Journal brings valuable information to DevOps professionals who are transforming the way enterprise IT is done. Aruna's inaugural article "Four Essential Cultural Hacks for DevOps Newbies" discusses how to demonstrate the...
Dec. 20, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,782
The move in recent years to cloud computing services and architectures has added significant pace to the application development and deployment environment. When enterprise IT can spin up large computing instances in just minutes, developers can also design and deploy in small time frames that were unimaginable a few years ago. The consequent move toward lean, agile, and fast development leads to the need for the development and operations sides to work very closely together. Thus, DevOps become...
Dec. 20, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,030
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is simplifying the cloud-purchasing experience for its clients, with the launch of Verizon Cloud Marketplace, a key foundational component of the company's robust ecosystem of enterprise-class technologies. The online storefront will initially feature pre-built cloud-based services from AppDynamics, Hitachi Data Systems, Juniper Networks, PfSense and Tervela. Available globally to enterprises using Verizon Cloud, Verizon Cloud Marketplace provides a one-stop shop fo...
Dec. 20, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,961
AppZero has announced that its award-winning application migration software is now fully qualified within the Microsoft Azure Certified program. AppZero has undergone extensive technical evaluation with Microsoft Corp., earning its designation as Microsoft Azure Certified. As a result of AppZero's work with Microsoft, customers are able to easily find, purchase and deploy AppZero from the Azure Marketplace. With just a few clicks, users have an Azure-based solution for moving applications to the...
Dec. 20, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 999
“In the past year we've seen a lot of stabilization of WebRTC. You can now use it in production with a far greater degree of certainty. A lot of the real developments in the past year have been in things like the data channel, which will enable a whole new type of application," explained Peter Dunkley, Technical Director at Acision, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 20, 2014 08:00 AM EST Reads: 1,320
SYS-CON Events announced today that IDenticard will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IDenticard™ is the security division of Brady Corp (NYSE: BRC), a $1.5 billion manufacturer of identification products. We have small-company values with the strength and stability of a major corporation. IDenticard offers local sales, support and service to our customers across the United States and Canada...
Dec. 20, 2014 07:00 AM EST Reads: 2,128
SYS-CON Events announced today that AIC, a leading provider of OEM/ODM server and storage solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. AIC is a leading provider of both standard OTS, off-the-shelf, and OEM/ODM server and storage solutions. With expert in-house design capabilities, validation, manufacturing and production, AIC's broad selection of products are highly flexible and are conf...
Dec. 20, 2014 07:00 AM EST Reads: 1,894