|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 08:24 AM EDT||
TAMPA BAY, Fla., Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Call for press credentials
The organizers of CannaBiz Day Orlando and CannaEd Day Boca Raton present CannaDay Tampa Bay, on Friday, August 22, 2014 from Noon - 6:00pm. The event serves as a networking platform and is aimed at educating those seeking entry into Florida's emerging medical marijuana market, while raising awareness for patients' rights to safe, quality care. Tickets can be purchased by going to www.FloridaCannabisCoalition.com or by clicking here.
The lineup of expert speakers includes:
- Adam Bierman, President of The Medmen
Licensing In Cannabis Business
- Greta Carter – Founder of The Hope Clinics & Cannabis Training Institute
Working With Changing Laws
- Genester Wilson-King M.D. Facog
The Endocanabanoid System
- Tyler Markwart, Executive Director of Allele Seeds Research
Strains, Concentrates And Science
- Brad Weinstock, Cultivation and Distribution Specialist
Experience Of A Master Grower
- The Cannamoms
"Charlotte's Web" Is Not Enough – Why We Need The Whole Plant Therapy
- Steven Edmonds, Co-Founder of One Florida Foundation
Hemp 4 Water
- Bill Wohlsifer, Libertarian Candidate for Florida Attorney General
Roadmap To Regulation
- Legal Discussion Panel
Featuring Jason Sammis, Dominick Fariello and more of Central Florida's Leading Legal Minds.
- FCC's Tom Quigley and Pete Sessa will share unique insights and experience gained from their recent fact and opportunity finding mission to CannaCon in Tacoma, WA, Seattle's Hempfest and Steep Hill Labs.
- The difference between existing marijuana policy and Amendment 2
- Why whole plant medication is needed in many critical circumstances
- The latest from the Rules Workshops in Tallahassee and what it REALLY means for businesses & patients
- How business can help meet patient needs
- Best business practices when entering into a startup opportunity
- Risk assessment (is it worth it to get into this business?)
- Cultivation (what's so specialized about growing cannabis?)
- Plant Science (GMOs, CBDs, THCA, etc.)
- Legalities (a group of lawyers answer the tough questions)
- Activism (who is working to educate government and help change laws)
- Licensing (a realistic look at the best way to pursue a distribution or cultivation license)
- Real Estate (Zoning, city councils, that sort of thing)
- Actions you MUST take today in order to prepare for tomorrow!
Florida Cannabis Coalition is a business-consulting group serving Florida's medical cannabis community, providing a central touch-point for credible professional services, strategic guidance, planning and resources. The organization is dedicated bringing high-quality consulting services to cannabis businesses, a sector which most professional business-consulting firms have been reluctant to enter. Florida Cannabis Coalition is committed to the safe and successful implementation of and new medical cannabis laws throughout Florida and is comprised of only the most scrupulous individuals and organizations in the business community. Learn more at www.FloridaCannabisCoalition.com.
Media Contact: Peter Sessa, Florida Cannabis Coalition, 813-351-9784, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Florida Cannabis Coalition
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, a...
Dec. 28, 2014 03:30 PM EST Reads: 2,580
Dec. 28, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,832
Dec. 28, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 2,158
Dec. 28, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,838
Dec. 28, 2014 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,995
Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,930
Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,873
Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,423
Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 7,201
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,050
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,157
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,216
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,033
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,222
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and asse...
Dec. 28, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,510