|By Marketwired .||
|August 21, 2014 05:00 PM EDT||
PORTLAND, OR--(Marketwired - August 21, 2014) - Ten thousand Americans enter the ranks of senior citizenship each day, making senior nutrition absolutely vital to society and to many households. Research has shown that proper nutrition in individuals aged 60 and above can help to mitigate certain disease conditions associated with aging. However, many seniors are not getting adequate nutrients from their diet alone. This month, Kirkman® launched their new 60 to 90 Senior Essentials supplement line to give seniors adequate nutrition and to help them, and anyone who cares for them, attain 30 additional years of healthy living.
The Kirkman's Senior Essentials supplement line offers nine proprietary products that specifically target the nutritional needs of seniors. They include a multi-vitamin for women that help support the urinary tract and a men's multi-vitamin with ingredients that support a healthy prostate.
The other products in the line focus on specific areas of senior health and include the following:
- 60 to 90 Memory Boost (3936-090): A supplement that supplies 100 mg of the important nutrient phosphatidylserine, which is showing promise in maintaining cognitive function and memory.
- 60 to 90 Advanced Eye Care Support (3939-060): A supplement containing lutein and zeaxanthin, two powerful carotenoids that promote good vision.
- 60 to 90 Heart Support Omega-3s (3938-120): An easy-to-swallow and odorless supplement containing essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- 60 to 90 Super CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) (3934-090): The reduced and more absorbable form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which eliminates the conversion process of CoQ10 in the body, in 100 mg capsules.
- 60 to 90 NK Killer Cell Support (3510-060): A supplement that blends natural antioxidants with special antioxidants CoQ10, lycopene, pycnogenol and resveratrol, which help reduce free radical activity and potential cell damage.
- 60 to 90 Vitamin D-3 4000 IU (3434-120): A 4000 IU vitamin D-3 capsule to help maintain sufficient vitamin D status and reduce the rates of disease formation.
As with all products that Kirkman® manufactures (except lotions, creams and oils), Kirkman's 60 to 90 Senior Essentials supplement line is Ultra Tested®, which means that it has been purity tested for more than 950 environmental contaminants. No other nutritional supplement company in the world even comes close to Kirkman's purity testing standards.
Kirkman® is the leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements for individuals with special sensitivities and dietary requirements. Founded in 1949, Kirkman® is also the oldest nutritional supplement company serving the special needs community. This experience has allowed Kirkman® to pioneer effective products in many areas of nutritional supplementation for individuals with special health needs. To learn more about Kirkman®, visit the company website at www.kirkmangroup.com.
Kirkman Group, Inc.
May. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,044
May. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,000
May. 6, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 789
May. 6, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 566
May. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,277
May. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 940
May. 6, 2015 02:46 PM EDT Reads: 513
May. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,048
May. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,376
May. 6, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,256
May. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,875
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,532
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,210
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,087
May. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,247