|By Business Wire||
|August 25, 2014 07:38 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lmtxc/russia) has announced the addition of the "Russia: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth" report to their offering.
Russia: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Russia's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Russian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- With revenue of US$42.8bn, or 2.0% of GDP, the telecom services market in Russia was the largest in Central and Eastern Europe in 2013.
- Over the next five years, the author expects total market revenue in Russia to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% to reach $46.5bn in 2018. This growth rate will slightly exceed the average rate of 1.5% for the CEE region from 2013 to 2018.
- Data services in both the fixed and mobile segments will be the driving force behind market growth, which will be further boosted by pay-TV uptake.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Russian compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Russia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2018.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Russia's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
3. Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
4. Identifying opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lmtxc/russia
Dec. 27, 2014 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,007
Dec. 27, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 2,197
Dec. 27, 2014 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,874
Dec. 27, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,973
Dec. 27, 2014 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,848
Dec. 27, 2014 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,720
Dec. 27, 2014 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,459
Dec. 27, 2014 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,956
Dec. 27, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,702
Dec. 27, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,791
Dec. 27, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,371
Dec. 27, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,528
"SAP had made a big transition into the cloud as we believe it has significant value for our customers, drives innovation and is easy to consume. When you look at the SAP portfolio, SAP HANA is the underlying platform and it powers all of our platforms and all of our analytics," explained Thorsten Leiduck, VP ISVs & Digital Commerce at SAP, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 27, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,946
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Dec. 27, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 7,182
SAP is delivering break-through innovation combined with fantastic user experience powered by the market-leading in-memory technology, SAP HANA. In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Thorsten Leiduck, VP ISVs & Digital Commerce, SAP, discussed how SAP and partners provide cloud and hybrid cloud solutions as well as real-time Big Data offerings that help companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP launched an application challenge to award the most innovative SAP HANA and SAP HANA...
Dec. 27, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,145