|By PR Newswire||
|August 27, 2014 07:03 AM EDT||
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- AccountantsWorld is proud to announce a major redesign to Website Relief, its cloud-based solution designed to help accounting firms create websites and virtual offices. The new Website Relief makes it easier than ever for accountants to build websites that engage and inform both existing and potential new clients.
For over a decade, Website Relief has been a pioneer in helping accountants build fully customized sites that engage and inform new prospects and securely deliver useful tools and information to existing clients. The new Website Relief takes AccountantsWorld's leadership in the website space to a new level. It offers the widest selection of professionally designed themes to allow accountants to design and launch attractive, easy-to-use websites in less time than ever before. And firms can create unlimited pages for their site and add them to their own menus for customized content and navigation.
But even more significantly, the new Website Relief offers a feature set unmatched by any other website building tool for accounting firms:
- All Website Relief sites are automatically optimized for display across multiple devices, including mobile phones and tablets. Recent research indicates that over half of small-business owners now research products and services for their businesses on their mobile devices. Website Relief's optimization ensures that accountants' sites will be presented beautifully, regardless of how viewers choose to access them.
- With an upgraded platform based on HTML-5 and the latest web standards, the new, easy-to-use and flexible Website Relief provides improved search engine optimization, which means a higher ranking (and more leads) for websites with strong content.
Using Website Relief's powerful and flexible features, users can:
- Personalize website content with firm logos, custom pages, and uploaded images;
- Design "sliders" to display a moving banner of multiple images across any page;
- Include Website Relief's unique interactive Client Survey to gather direct feedback from clients;
- Add customizable links to Google Maps on the Contact Us page;
- Insert access to social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter on any page;
- Review a Dashboard of website statistics, including recent publish dates and versions;
- Create a blog. Blogs can boost the search relevance of accountants' sites by 30% or more, and Website Relief now delivers fully integrated blogs at no additional charge;
- Include interactive standard or customizable forms on any page, to collect contact data and engage website visitors;
- Mark any page as "draft" until it's ready for publishing.
"Ten years ago, AccountantsWorld created the first website builder solution designed exclusively for accountants, and with the brand-new Website Relief, we're proud to continue to provide industry-leading innovation in this vital category," said Sharada Bhansali, AccountantsWorld's co-founder and Senior Vice President. "Our mission with Website Relief remains consistent: to help accountants improve their firms' visibility to new clients and their retention of current clients. Websites remain the most visible and critical vehicle for accounting firms of all sizes to present and differentiate themselves. Any accounting firm looking to improve their growth and retention should discover what separates Website Relief from its competition."
For more information about Website Relief, please visit http://accountantsworld.com/WR.
For over 14 years, AccountantsWorld has been the leading provider of cloud-based solutions designed exclusively for accountants. AccountantsWorld offers a wide range of innovative payroll, accounting, website, and document management solutions to help accountants work collaboratively with clients, foster greater client loyalty, and improve the bottom lines of their practices. AccountantsWorld is also the only leading cloud solutions provider that puts Accountants First™ by never competing with accountants or selling services directly to their clients.
Media Contact: Div Bhansali, AccountantsWorld, 631-232-1040, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Dec. 21, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 418
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,974
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,137
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,788
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,034
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 527
Dec. 21, 2014 08:30 AM EST Reads: 2,253
Dec. 21, 2014 06:30 AM EST Reads: 1,943
ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,326
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,223
Dec. 20, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,967
Dec. 20, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,395
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,990
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,309