|By Business Wire||
|August 28, 2014 07:01 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dm9l4r/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Belgium - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 48 Belgian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Belgian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, content management, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Belgium to purchase technology. The report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Belgium.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how the Belgian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Euros are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Belgian enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (security, content management, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing.).
- Understand the factors that are influencing Belgian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Belgian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
- Survey demographics
- ICT budget changes
- ICT budget allocation by core technology area
- ICT budget allocation by function
- Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
- Core technology investment priorities
- Content management
- Green IT and virtualization
- Cloud computing solutions
3 ICT procurement trends
- Purchasing channels
- Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- ICT provider selection
- Belgian enterprises are planning to increase their ICT investments to achieve a competitive edge in the market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dm9l4r/ict_investment
How does one bridge the gap between traditional enterprise storage infrastructures and the private, hybrid, and public cloud? In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Dan Pollack, Chief Architect of Storage Operations at AOL Inc., examed the workload differences and required changes to reuse existing knowledge and components when building and using a cloud infrastructure. He also looked into the operational considerations, tool requirements, and behavioral changes required for private cloud storage s...
May. 24, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,388
Software is eating the world. Companies that were not previously in the technology space now find themselves competing with Google and Amazon on speed of innovation. As the innovation cycle accelerates, companies must embrace rapid and constant change to both applications and their infrastructure, and find a way to deliver speed and agility of development without sacrificing reliability or efficiency of operations. In her Day 2 Keynote DevOps Summit, Victoria Livschitz, CEO of Qubell, discussed...
May. 24, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,399
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann returns to DevOps Summit 2015 as Conference Chair. The 4th International DevOps Summit will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. "DevOps is set to be one of the most profound disruptions to hit IT in decades," said Andi Mann. "It is a natural extension of cloud computing, and I have seen both firsthand and in independent research the fantastic results DevOps delivers. So I am excited to help the great team at ...
May. 24, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,393
The time is ripe for high speed resilient software defined storage solutions with unlimited scalability. ISS has been working with the leading open source projects and developed a commercial high performance solution that is able to grow forever without performance limitations. In his session at DevOps Summit, Alex Gorbachev, President of Intelligent Systems Services Inc., will share foundation principles of Ceph architecture, as well as the design to deliver this storage to traditional SAN st...
May. 24, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,274
May. 24, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,227
May. 24, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,350
May. 24, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 790
May. 24, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,025
May. 24, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 885
May. 24, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,673
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,312
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,732
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,676
May. 24, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,704
The OpenStack cloud operating system includes Trove, a database abstraction layer. Rather than applications connecting directly to a specific type of database, they connect to Trove, which in turn connects to one or more specific databases. One target database is Postgres Plus Cloud Database, which includes its own RESTful API. Trove was originally developed around MySQL, whose interfaces are significantly less complicated than those of the Postgres cloud database. In his session at 16th Cloud...
May. 24, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 920