|By Business Wire||
|August 28, 2014 11:06 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d6pf3/global_electrical) has announced the addition of the "Global Electrical Transformer Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries" report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for electrical transformers.
The market data covers the years 2007-2018.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for electrical transformers?
- What is the electrical transformer market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for electrical transformers as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity less than 650 KVA)
- Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity 650-10,000 KVA)
- Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity more than 10,000 KVA)
- Ballasts for discharge lamps and tubes
- Other electrical transformers (capacity less than 1 KVA)
- Other electrical transformers (capacity 1-16 KVA)
- Other electrical transformers (capacity 16-500 KVA)
- Other electrical transformers (capacity more than 500 KVA)
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global electrical transformer market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d6pf3/global_electrical