|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The COIT Clean Living Scholarship
Learning to take care of oneself and living space is an important part of the college experience. To apply for the $2,000 Clean Living Scholarship, COIT challenges students to explain what "clean living" means to them by making a short video telling a story about how they take care of themselves and their living space.
Video Submission Rules
Students create a quick video (3 min max) telling the story of what clean living means to them and how they take care of their living space. High production quality is not the goal: COIT is looking for honest stories.
Students may apply two different ways:
- Upload the video to Tumblr as a submission to http://coitscholarship.tumblr.com/scholarship
- Upload the video into the student's Google+ account and hashtag it #coitscholarship
Then, applicants should email their contact information - full name, Google+ or Tumblr user name, address, phone, school name, GPA, date of birth, and parent/guardian name (if under 18) - and the URL of the video to COIT at [email protected].
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students must be enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university in the USA or Canada. International students are welcome to apply.
- Submission must be received by 11:59pm October 31st, 2014. One submission per person.
- Email must include: full name, Google+ or Tumblr user name, address, phone, school name, GPA, date of birth, and parent/guardian name (if under 18).
The winning submission will be decided by COIT Services. COIT will announce the winner on November 17, 2014 on COIT's Tumblr, Google+, and other social media channels. For up to the minute information on the scholarship and other announcements by COIT, follow COIT on Tumblr and Google+.
With more than 60 years of industry experience in the U.S., Canada, and Thailand, COIT is a leading supplier of carpet, upholstery, and drapery cleaning services. The company also provides tile & grout cleaning, air duct cleaning, and 24-hour emergency restoration services. COIT's impeccable reputation offers customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing every job will be done right the first time.
To find COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services in your area, call (800) FOR-COIT. For information about franchise opportunities, call Travis Grant at (800) 243-8797, Ext. 287.
Media Contact: Veronica Chinn, COIT Cleaning and Restoration, (800) 243-8797 Ext. 136, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE COIT Cleaning and Restoration