|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 07:31 AM EDT||
CYBERJAYA, Malaysia, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, Y.A.B Tan Sri Dato' Hj Muhyiddin bin Hj Mohd Yassin, today launched The Cyberjaya Graduate Employability Enabler 2014 (CGEE2014) Program.
The project, spearheaded and initiated by Setia Haruman Sdn Bhd, is a talent development program that empowers, trains and prepares local graduates with the right skills set in making them employable with high impact companies in Cyberjaya.
The CGEE 2014 Program also aims to improve the mismatch between graduates from local institutions of higher learning (IHL) and the multinationals (MNC) in Cyberjaya, but not limited to only such companies, that have set up operations in Cyberjaya, but also for MNCs in the country.
Prior to the launch ceremony, DPM was given a briefing on the current development of Cyberjaya, and expressed his satisfaction on the progress made, that had exceeded expectations and was impressed that Cyberjaya was on the right track in achieving the government's vision to become an intelligent city with world-class standards and a global technology hub that supports and drives the nation's economic prosperity.
Present at the launch of the program was CGEE promoter, YBhg Tan Sri Datuk (Dr) Hj Mustapha Kamal, who is the Chairman of Setia Haruman. The launch event also saw 4 representatives from the current batch of CGEE trainees and 2 of the 2013 CGEE trainees' representatives, who are currently employed with IBM and HSBC, take to the stage to illustrate the "buddy system" between the old and new trainees via large jigsaw puzzle pieces held together. CGEE 2014 sees the involvement of 139 graduates from 6 universities, Yayasan Sime Darby and 6 industry partners
It is projected that over the span of 3 years (2015, 2016, 2017), approximately 10,000 job opportunities will be made available by companies in Cyberjaya. After witnessing the launch, the Deputy Prime Minister endorsed his full support for the program and expressed confidence that more local and international high impact companies and brands will set up their base in Cyberjaya with the availability of more local graduates with the right skills set to meet the demand of these companies.
ABOUT SETIA HARUMAN SDN BHD
Setia Haruman Sdn Bhd is the Master Developer of Cyberjaya entrusted with designing, planning and developing the 7,000-acre land bank in Cyberjaya. 75% of Setia Haruman is owned by the EMKAY Group with the remaining 25% held by UEM Sunrise Berhad.
Website : http://www.cyberjaya-msc.com
SOURCE Setia Haruman
May. 6, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,206
May. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,857
May. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,005
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,517
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,192
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,070
May. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,231
May. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 735
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 910
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,320
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,447
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,862
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,006
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,987
WebRTC defines no default signaling protocol, causing fragmentation between WebRTC silos. SIP and XMPP provide possibilities, but come with considerable complexity and are not designed for use in a web environment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Matthew Hodgson, technical co-founder of the Matrix.org, discussed how Matrix is a new non-profit Open Source Project that defines both a new HTTP-based standard for VoIP & IM signaling and provides reference implementations.
May. 6, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,480